Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by oasenhoheit, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

With the few available Egyptian themed armors, and even the Assassin's league pieces with such themes, what about more weapons? What about a winged scarab designed shield?
    • Like x 2
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We definitely need more Egyptian stuff, I second this.
  3. Soul ReaperX Well-Known Player

[IMG] Here's a good style, with the full ribbon at the end as well.
  4. Soul ReaperX Well-Known Player

lol
  5. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

6. Megzilla Developer

I like it!
  7. recoil2 Dedicated Player

black racer flash's scythe? it's a scythe made of lightning what more could anybody want?

[IMG]
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Check out that samurai, rockin' their CVS receipt LIKE A BOSS! ;)
    • Like x 2
  9. Soul ReaperX Well-Known Player

Haha
    • Like x 1
  10. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

I'd like a change to the way orbital strike functions, not exactly a style per se.

You use the trinket to paint the target (since so many jump around wildly) allowing orbital strike to be more precise.

Oops, you painted a box, better luck next time...
  11. recoil2 Dedicated Player

can we get the giant energy sword from the brainiac guardian in the riverside motel duo as a dual wield style? we need more huge light/energy swords.
  12. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

Power Ranger weapon styles. Like, the original weapons and Quasar Sabers and crap. I remember liking those as a kid
  13. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

Not a style, but I'd really like to be able to throw a picked up object and not have it go over my shoulder and something sort of behind me. You know what I'm saying, have it be thrown in the direction I want it to be thrown with the auto-target thing that can't be shut off regardless of toggling it off in settings.
  14. recoil2 Dedicated Player

can we get some hidden wrist blades like from assassins creed and on that one guy from the hellboy movie? like have no blades out before you attack but then have blades slide out of the wrists when you attack maybe some designs similar to the aegis of azarath hand style with it's bladed extensions?
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Cool idea, but in a way, we kind of have that already, in that your character is walking around barehanded, and then when you attack, your blades are out being used. So if they come up with a weapon style close enough to the look you want, I think you'll be happy with it.
    • Like x 1
  16. recoil2 Dedicated Player

true which is why i thought it might make a plausible idea, our weapons basically operate the same way sort of like deadpool's magic satchel arsenal popping in and out of nowhere so why not a martial arts/brawling hidden blade style?
    • Like x 1
  17. Selkie New Player

I'd like to see an update to the stances. Some of them are just, really awkward.
    For instance, the two handed, holding it with both hands while it rests on your shoulder, is just awkward to me. I like the weapon, I just never use it for that reason.

Another example is the 1 handed stance. You run looking like an axe wielding maniac. Again, won't use that weapon because of it. It would just be nice to see better stances. No idea how feasible it is, or time consuming, but if its a possibility, I'd like to toss that on the table.
  18. recoil2 Dedicated Player

now i'm thinking i should probably pay more attention to one hand users when they run............but that actually sounds pretty funny and probably more than a little plausible.
  19. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i know i already probably mentioned it before but alan scott's great sword construct swords and the water construct cutlasses from aquatic arsenal with the water power would make excellent dual wield styles. those would be neat. maybe update the green construct weapon pack in the market place and introduce a water based one.
  20. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

With the recent discussion (or is it re-discussions?) about Bombshell, my mind wandered around the timeline of Dieselpunk era, and one simple weapon popped to mind. Large quantities of the era in pictures showed more work than hero costumes. So...what about this:
    1-handed: Plumber's wrench (otherwise known as a pipewrench)