Teen Titans: Judas Contract & Augments!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Batrederik Dedicated Player

[IMG]
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Unless you actually paid for those items, then you are not out any money simply because no one will be wanting to buy them from you

And even if you had paid (real or ingame money), read the EULA that someone posted earlier in this thread
    • Like x 2
  3. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Uh, game money ? How much REAL money did you spend?
    • Like x 1
  4. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

I also can't find any adaptives. Can anyone help me out with actual constructive posts?
  5. WADE Well-Known Player

are you above cr 230?? you wont have access to them until your cr 230 or above
    • Like x 2
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Players 230+ can get Adaptive Augments in the Teen Titans episode, not before.
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are not seeing this as we look into it. Are you sure you're playing elite and not getting the tokens in your inventory? Which raids/bosses are you completing?

Edit: They are called commendations in your inventory.
    • Like x 1
  8. SirKillYou New Player

I’m out a lot of game money , I want to be compensated for it . Don’t tell me the 80 new justice mods I have that are worth around 6 mil each I’m suppose to trade them in for 20 xp each for augmentations , and my 300 stacks of complex materials are junk now . I don’t think so I want my money for them screw your augmentations xp . Acquiring money and using the broker is one of the only aspects of the game I enjoy and I’ve spent a lot of time and effort to earn my money those items are worth a lot of game cash and I want the money the are worth for trade , I don’t give a damn about your lousy augmentations xp . So put a bot in the game or something and allow me to cash in my items for what they are worth , figure something out I don’t care . And yes 2 billion game cash could be sold for a lot of real money if intended .
  9. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Earth742 Well-Known Player

TY WADE & Mepps!
    So everyone under CR 230 does not get any Augments? Or is there more to the system/rollout than that vendor?

Sidenote; some of the more outrageous/flippant posters are tempting me to make a Rage Hero named 'Lord EULA' and costume him as RED TOOL...
  11. rgiosunr New Player

so....
    can one achieve 230+ without becoming a member? I'm currently at 230 adjusted from 101.
    Thanks
  12. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

"game money"
  13. SirKillYou New Player

Can i get a response to my posts please
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You did, twice
    • Like x 2
  15. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Seriously, that sucks, and I would be incredibly frustrated, too. The good news is that, in the long run, you won't lose anything. All that XP will still be there, and that augment will level up as the cap is raised.

To fortify your other augments, there are a few things that can help:
    • Exobytes are tradeable, so you can get XP from your alts, some generous leaguemates/friends, or the broker
    • Gather some exo-material to convert your flawed and solid exobytes into pristine. I believe the increased XP is worth it.
    • Use XP boosters (if you have any total recovery kits from before the GU, those serve as boosters)
    • Be very careful to match your exobyte type to the augment type (e.g., use precise exobytes to fortify precise augments) - that extra 50% XP makes a big difference
    • If you have any old currency, buy vendor gear and salvage that for more exobytes
  16. Dagyr Doom Level 30

Anything not usable can just be sold of at a vendor.I really don't see a problem here.
  17. Dagyr Doom Level 30

18. Dagyr Doom Level 30

Too many variables could be causing you issues.
    Here's a short list.
    First thing first alright?
    Try doing a hard restart on your PC.
    Video Card needs updating.Or at least check the driver for it.
    Sound Card needs updating.Again at least check the driver for it.
    A.V. needs updating.Worst case scenario.You'll need to download it again.Best case scenario is you'll have to switch your firewall setting.
    Loose internet cable is causing an issue.
    Call your service provider to see if you might need a new setup.
  19. Dagyr Doom Level 30

Just rolled up a new toon and it has a augment tab.
    I'll also take this moment to express how much better the tabs look with all the cool icons now.Oh and having a base tab makes my game life on DCUO so much better.
    • Like x 1
  20. WADE Well-Known Player

with all due respects it was on the forums for about a month
    and on test for 2 weeks i sold all my old mods....you could of too..
    as far as every one getting 8 golden exobytes they are not all the
    same xp for every one .... they vary according to a person's CR on each toon
    and will get xp according to their cr....seems the only way to be fair to every body
    • Like x 3