T6 Styles Preview

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rasta, Mar 29, 2014.

1. SkullGang Devoted Player

These styles are drops otherwise what would be the point putting them in a styles vendor and making them 70 MoF a piece ? We haven't seen the bought T6 styles yet.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Vestments of Rage is not a Tier Style though. When we say "Tier Style" we are referring to armour with stats that is purchased from a vendor. Vestment of Rage is not one of those.
  3. TheLoneLantern New Player

Sorry, I misunderstood the post.

I'm also sorry that these crappy styles do not give me hope that the T6 gear will be any better. T2-4 armor was similarly crappy, and I don't expect t6 to be any different.
  4. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I like the head styles and back yeah. I wish the hands were bracers like the real amazonians especially on the male toons. As both my toons are heavily wonder woman inspired with only a few tweaks here or there. but otherwise they are wonder woman fans. or circe for my villain toon and I would also not complain if they switched the greco-roman head for something like circe's crown.
  5. TrueOlympus New Player

• Like x 1
  6. SuperiorMouse New Player

these are fantastic. i must levy lots of praise on PlasticMan and his art team again. yes, they do fit thematically in with other greco-roman-amazon theme pieces but this is completely different. after looking at them on test there is a lot of fabulous detail and difference from previous sets. it may not be casually obvious to some but there's quite a lot to see there. additionally, these are far superior to the t4 gear thankfully. they're far more slimline and less bulky. :)

i would levy a small criticism though. one of the wishes of the community is "less bulky" but a rather large part of that is being able to see the body definition of our characters. so 3 varations of these sets is stunning but the variants that have cloth under the armour is unattractive. i'd like to see the hoplite and psiloi styles have the cloth removed from under the chest, leg, hands armour. the peltast style could remain as a full body more armoured look.

i'm very excited to see these go live and i thank the devs for these sets. i'm very excited to have them in the game. :)
    • Like x 5
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Just hopped onto Test a few minutes ago and saw that the Hoplite back piece is now fully rendered and visible. Also I was able to obtain Marks of Fury and 100 seems to be the cap. Unfortunately I could not spend any of the marks because in order to buy the DLC10 styles you have to own Amazon Fury and since that's not on Test yet I don't "own" it. Also the other two styles have had their names changed. The first one is now called Amazon Soldier instead of Amazon Psiloi and the third one is now called Amazon Polemarch instead of Amazon Peltast.
    Cape from the front:
    [IMG]
    And from the back:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. TrueOlympus New Player

Oh nice. Wonder is any cloths were removed
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Do you mean like the tights under the skirts and the sleeves from the tops? Nope. I checked all the pieces and they all look the same as before.
  10. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Is this cape only two toned? Like does the third slot work? If not no biggie I see the cape I'll be using next it looks great
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Just two toned. I used three distinct colours so I could make out the details on all the armour pieces but this cape only used two of them.
  12. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

That's cool I still like it will be utilized haha
  13. Tskales Well-Known Player

Swords on back = win

Shame that swords backpiece won't change with your weapon style, but it's a giant leap in the right direction as far as styles go.
  14. Wonder Bira Active Player

INDEED!!!
  15. Wonder Bira Active Player

t
    This cape is pathetic, really.
  16. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I want the full arm gauntlet style from the lion beastamorph/liontooth juju trinket

[IMG]

and the single and [IMG]dual sheaths for swords on the hip.
  17. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I know right lol The Greco-Roman cape is more appealing than this one. Who cares anymore though? We've been begging for good styles for years, it's obviously not gonna happen with the technology they have at the moment....
    • Like x 1
  18. Joykiller Dedicated Player

This.
  19. Rasta Committed Player

It was intended. You are revisiting the same location and the same warriors, why would they change their gear?
  20. Joykiller Dedicated Player

Well, they changed their hairstyles..... :rolleyes: