T6 Styles Preview

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rasta, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Rasta Committed Player

T6 Style pieces on test server from Vending Unit 22!!!!

Although I am not a fan of SmileB4Death, this video shows a lot of important stuff people would like to see

Unfortunately you cannot purchase the pieces yet but he does show you the individual pieces of the 3 sets

The Psiloi back has to be my favorite piece from any style
    • Like x 14
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

There's going to be a lot of happy people when they see this if the thumbnail of a back sheathe is anything to go by.
    • Like x 6
  3. Derio 15000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Radium Devoted Player

There I am!

"Hi ma!"
  5. Rasta Committed Player

Bless!!!
    • Like x 1
  6. Agnetta Dedicated Player

some of the styles look new and cool, but some are almost identical to the amazonian styles from gates
    • Like x 8
  7. Vinny Tireshine New Player

is everything $250 on test or is that the price? I hope they keep it under $2000 so premiums can get the DLC too
  8. MercPony Devoted Player

I can't wait!!!! :D I've been wanting something like this for a long time! Swords on my back!

Edit: Really liking the legs for the Peltast set too. Looks perfect for a Sif look (yes, the Marvel character).
    • Like x 3
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Ok just finished watching the video. They all look awesome, even if the leg pieces are all a bit samey. You mentioned that they didn't have stats added yet, maybe they won't have stats at all. These could be a marks dump for us to have between DLC 10 and 11 once we have the full set of actual vendor gear, or these could be the styles that drop in the content (but possibly not very often) with a separate set with stats for us to buy.

Just guesses of course, but we'll see soon enough. Seems like AF Part 1 will be going up pretty soon. :D

Edit: Apologies for saying "you mentioned," just realised you did not make the video yourself, OP.
    • Like x 3
  10. No Aywok New Player

Test prices.

EDIT: Styles are $250 on Live, though, I believe.
  11. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Wish the first and last head styles came a face masks. They would go well with the dashing crusader mask.
  12. Eranthis New Player

I love the hoplite legs remind me of supergirls skirt & i love the head styles and the back pieces are very cool ! , cannot wait ! :D
  13. Azrael New Player

AHHHHH!! sword on my back...........AHHH :) WOW..... good job devs... they def listened on that one
    • Like x 3
  14. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Well since the style is almost a carbon copy of the Amazonian I guess that's why we never got a feat for the set in the Battle for Earth dlc they were saving it for this dlc .
    • Like x 1
  15. Jcal Dedicated Player

Some pieces look fantastic, the backs, the heads. Most of the other stuff looks just like the T4 Amazonian gear. All the legs are way too similar. I'm a little disappointed. Of course the small details are harder to see in a video. So can't wait to see the full style sets put together on my toon.
  16. Grid Ion Committed Player

That back piece. Deathstroke cosplay inc :D
    • Like x 1
  17. Drakonicus New Player

Yeah, of course they dont have stats, is a style vendor. They are for stuff that drop form content, not for the stuff that we will buy with marks.

Ps: Not a stab at you, just not a big fan of that youtuber style of.... "gaming journalism"
  18. TrueOlympus New Player

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

THAT SWORD!!!
    • Like x 5
  19. Green Lantern New Player

Really cool that there's multiple sets, but I'll never actually use any of those styles except of course for the sword back pieces. The rest does nothing for me.
    • Like x 2
  20. TrueOlympus New Player

OMG I need this DLC
    • Like x 1