T6 Styles Preview

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rasta, Mar 29, 2014.

1. SkullGang Devoted Player

Will we have a vendor to buy actually gear ? If so these may not be the only styles ?
  2. DC-Doll New Player

They got that stuff in Champions online. Heck, I spent a little cash and got a teddy bear backpack in game. Glad DCUO is finally getting the sword back style though :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Don't jump to conclusions here. These are obvious leaks and not meant to be part of the update. They're probably far from finished. Hell, one of them doesn't even have a texture on it. Wait until you see the finished product before making an opinion on it.

I'd also like to add that there's inevitably going to be Briefs, Investigations and Collections with inevitable styles attached to them. All your wildest dreams may come true in getting crap like Sandals and what not. Remember that those styles are for the ARMOUR and therefore it should look a bit like ARMOUR. Doesn't really qualify as armour if it's just a boob tube and miniskirt...
  4. DC-Doll New Player

I kind of hope these aren't the vendor styles in all sincerity. Maybe because I watched the video on my phone. Perhaps there are details I couldn't pick up, but you guys are right. I can't see much of a difference from the Gates styles. The back pieces are pretty cool. Not gonna lie, but there are so many untapped possibilities for Amazonian style. And Devs, it's okay to go a little skimpy, it's a T rated game, and Greeks and Amazonians didn't quite dress like nuns. They had little resources and were very proud of their bodies. No, our toons shouldn't go around naked, but I want to play Wonder Woman content looking like a God or a Goddess and I want to run new content for new styles, not the same style I finished in my 4th run of Gates.
    • Like x 3
  5. GregDawe New Player

Good stuff.
    Great looking styles.
    I will be definitely be using a few of these.

I am assuming these will be what will be speced for T6?
    Because we will have to buy a full set to max CR this time round seeing as there is no raid.

And is this the same for heroes and villians does anyone know?
    I hope not.
  6. SkullGang Devoted Player

They should still be costing MoR but once MoF comes in full effect they will change to that. The style vendors will always cost the highest mark available (stupid but true).
  7. tukuan Devoted Player

Here's all three (pardon the quick and dirty PS):

Keep in mind these are still subject to change. In fact I would say the the back styles are still in progress, the middle (hoplite) one won't even render from certain angles and is currently and un-colourable cape.

[IMG]
    • Like x 14
  8. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

There not that good looking the only cool parts are the two back pieces .
  9. DC-Doll New Player

*Do
  10. GammaGreenLantern New Player

Well the back piece definitely grabs my attention....as for the rest of the set...meh

Here's hoping the devs read our posts and design the final product a bit more exciting....

Excited for T6 either way
  11. Deranya Dedicated Player

I know one person that will be as happy as a kid on a day in Disney Land xD
  12. Grid Ion Committed Player

Am I the only one who is not really impressed by these new styles...?
    • Like x 2
  13. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Love the new head pieces and the skirts. Although I agree, hope we get a skirt style that doesn't have pants under it. I'm cool with it being a briefing or investigation reward. And sandals.

The back pieces are freaking awesome. Amazon Fury part two should have shields for back pieces. ^.^
    • Like x 4
  14. Gargamond Dedicated Player

You may be able to color the leggings fleshtone.
  15. Dene Devoted Player

LOL

Your candour is refreshing mister
  16. Cosmique Active Player

If you take a closer look at the styles I doubt this will be achievable, unless of course you want to look like you have the worse case of cellulite in the history of human kind.
    • Like x 3
  17. Wonder Bira Active Player

RIDICULOUS!
    I hope they change a lot of things to those styles.
    No barehands for the bracers??? No bare arms for the chest??? No bare legs for the the greco skirts???
    That's PATHETIC really.
    I hope the designers of this game would come up with better ideas instead of just taking Hera's Strenght and Amazonian styles and redesign them.
    Those are POOR and very far from what they could actually do.
    • Like x 2
  18. StealthBlue Loyal Player

These are in the rare style vender on test because the actual gear with these styles will be drops in the iconic visions, the duos, or the alert (i forget if there is just one or if there are two).
  19. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

agree with dc doll here. we already have these styles.(except for back) skimpier styles for female toons please.
    • Like x 3
  20. BigAl Devoted Player

Yayyyyy! I knew swords were coming to the back!!! I knew a week ago, but I was told to wait before I said anything. Ya beat me to the punch. FYI they have another back style planned, but I'm not sure if I can tell anyone yet.