T6 Styles Preview

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rasta, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Stardazer Committed Player

This is amazing! Love the head pieces. I cannot wait.
    I like the Amazon Peltast style the best, but all three styles look like they can easily be mixed-and-matched which is a great idea! :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

All I want is the twin sword back style. Everything else is meh but I'll definitely mix and match them with other styles anyways.
    • Like x 4
  3. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Love the swords and tiaras the most! I can't wait for Mermazon to rock some of the styles here!! However, the skirts just had to have pants...
    • Like x 7
  4. krimzonk Committed Player

The sword back pieces look nice, they'll make a lot of people happy. BUT....these styles on the whole are very generic and nearly all of these styles are already available to us in one way or the other i.e. by mixing and matching from other sets we already have in game. I am really disappointing to be frank, expected a LOT more from these new styles. They do nothing for me too generic and boring....

These styles are reminiscent of Amazon Fury's 'lightness' with regards to the amount of content it will bring.....Just seems the devs are just cutting corners a lot at times....
    • Like x 1
  5. Laff Riot New Player

I cant wait to see someone making a male version so we can see that. But thanks for taking the time to show us all 3 sets.
  6. Feenicks New Player

I basically "liked" this because I'm a Supernatural fan and.....well......that's Dean! Nuff said.
    • Like x 4
  7. xXS0EXx Committed Player

I want those SWORDS!!!!!:eek:
  8. Meta Flare New Player

That voice is so grating and irritating.
    • Like x 3
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I just went on and took screenshots of all the male ones. I'm gonna try and amalgamate them all into one image in Photoshop to see if we can get an approximate view of what the whole thing will look like, but I'm not sure how easy/difficult that is so I may just end up posting the separate screenshots instead.
    • Like x 1
  10. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I hope we see these suits of armor on display next to the vendor where we buy them from. I love that. I love going up to a vendor and seeing what I'm working towards.
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Ok so I Photoshopped all the male Psiloi pieces together and this is what the end result should look like (aside from a few errors around the shoulder area with the sheathe). Unfortunately DCUO doesn't allow for very high resolution screenshots so you can't really zoom in to see the finer points but here it is. I haven't done the other two as it's 4.30 in the morning here but if people still want the other two tomorrow I will do them.

Amazon Psiloi:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 16
  12. Rasta Committed Player

• Like x 1
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Just beat you :p With one set at least.
    • Like x 1
  14. Rasta Committed Player

Amazing photoshop skills. Moreeee lol
    • Like x 3
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Nah it's really basic and all self-taught. I just started with a base image of my character wearing only the legs and then cut out the chest, hands, feet etc. from other images and dragged them on top of the original.
  16. SkullGang Devoted Player

Those swords
    [IMG]

From now on they should preview every upcoming gear in the test server.
    • Like x 4
  17. Cosmique Active Player

Love all the new amazon styles accept for the skirt styles. Seriously why on earth do they feel the need to put pants underneath every new skirt style in game? Guess its back to old reliable barbarian legs.
  18. TheBirdOfSteel Committed Player

So everyones excited over the new style , for the swords.

And nobody sees a problem with this o_O?

As others have stated the majority of the gear is T4 gear reused.

Tell me , where does the money from the customers go again?
    • Like x 4
  19. SkullGang Devoted Player

The swords ? Lol (joke). To be honest I wasn't expecting anything brand new in terms of styles due to the theme of the DLC. Variations of these greek/spartan/whateveryouwannacallit is ok with me. I actually prefer these ones a lot more.
    • Like x 1
  20. TheBirdOfSteel Committed Player

im not sure what your question or confusion is