T5 solos not dropping loot

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Physique, May 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Physique Dedicated Player

Playing through The Hunt, I noticed that at each mini-boss fight there was no loot drop as before the server restart there was. Once I completed the boss fight, I received a Mark of Reality but no loot box and no reward box. I have posted a support ticket in that regard but wanted to also post here just in case there is a bug in the latest update which might be caught before it is pushed out on the USPC / USPS3 side of things.

- No loot drops after mini bosses
    - No loot drops and no reward box drops after Boss fight.
    • Like x 2
  2. BumblingB I got better.

Well, you wouldn't get a reward box, but they may have reverted the no drop from mini bosses again. Post this in the iconic anomolies threads in the dev section so they can look at it. Also post it in the item one too, so Crafty Crafter can see it.
  3. Gokiboy New Player

I got the same bug today. I did Bizarro solo twice and got no loot, only mark of Reality!! o_O
    • Like x 1
  4. Infernale New Player

Yep, just had the same on USPC. about an hour ago (before the reset) I did both T5 solo's on one character and got loot, did them on another character after the reset (in the last half hour) and only got the MOR at the end.

Only shows me as being loot locked from the "final iconic encounter" (probably because it gave me the MoR).
  5. segundoblz New Player

Same here, only got a Mark of Reality.
  6. FrostCrescent Well-Known Player

Can someone verify if the loots are back to normal after the hot fix?
  7. Infernale New Player

8. FrostCrescent Well-Known Player

I see.. Oh man.. And I haven't done them on all my toons.. Bummer.
  9. Daddio New Player

Just did the Bizzarro t5 solo and after defeating robot at end only got the mark of reality, no loot. Further no loot dropping at all from any of the challenges bosses.
    Must be new bug because we got both everyday prior to new update today.
    • Like x 5
  10. Fromthelanddownunder New Player

Just did the t5 solos as well and only got 1 MoR from each and no loot at all.
  11. Viirus_Steelhart New Player

Same happened to me. Got the mark, but no loot throughout the instance.
  12. Cataclyzm New Player

Same from huntress anomally, USPS3
    • Like x 1
  13. Instrumenta New Player

me too. No loot drop for both huntress and bizzarro
  14. Netstalker New Player

Same here. Thought I had forgot to reset the instance after defeating the first boss in The Hunt.
    I exited the instance and seen that I did in fact reset it so I went back and tried again.
    Was the same after again defeating the first boss. No loot :( Makes it impossible to get those last few
    pieces of gear when they aren't dropping....
  15. Viirus_Steelhart New Player

Apparently the issue is in both of the solo instances, and except for the final bosses, encounters aren't loot locking after defeating them.
  16. Elusian Crowd Control

17. FrostCrescent Well-Known Player

Earlier while running the cc portion of family reunion, we were fighting the paradox prowler. After it was near death, it ran all the way to the south part of the museum and resetted then ran back to it's original spot. Anyone experienced this bug?
  18. Sarien Well-Known Player

Happened to me just now in the huntress mission.
  19. Singlemaltkiller New Player

I've seen threads in Gotham on this, but figured I put one here. Just ran the Hunt and got no loot. Apparently people posted that this is happening with Test Subject also.
    • Like x 3
  20. IQTester New Player

same from the "the hunt", just did it and got no loot just the mark.
    got no loot at all,from the entire mission.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.