T5 solos not dropping loot

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Physique, May 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCUO Anon New Player

Just got off Test Subject and have played this 5 times since launch, keep my unique loot tab up and today did not see anything until beating final boss.
    1 Mark of Reality.
    This was the first time in 5 go's that I didn't get gear. Knew something was up! Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!
  2. Singlemaltkiller New Player

I at least got the iconic I needed at the end so it was 10 feat points and the mark.
  3. Zim New Player

NO loot from either challenge since the hotfix this morning.
  4. WonderValkyrie New Player

glad i saw this 1st before playing, thatd suck to run those and get no loot for all the work you put into those solos. I'll wait
    • Like x 1
  5. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

I just did the huntress solo and I didn't receive any loot for it except the mark of reality... Too pen name is ZEUSofGODS and I completed it around 9:22am eastern time!!
    • Like x 2
  6. pasufarin New Player

I also ran both Iconic Anomalies and only obtained 1 Mark of Reality as loot. No equipment dropped throughout.

I showed as being loot locked on just "Final Iconic Encounter" and "LexCorp Heavy Mech" in The Hunt and Test Subject #1, respectively.
  7. Black Light New Player

Same issue, please fix!
  8. DeathLoli New Player

Same trouble, no loot except 1 MoR after the patch
  9. Black Light New Player

same issue, please fix
  10. Black Light New Player

same issue, please fix
  11. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

Doing bizzaro solo now and have yet to receive any loot
  12. Vamsi New Player

Got the DLC and now no Loot? are you kidding me? -_-
  13. EconoKnight XIII Legion

No loot for me. I got mark at least.
  14. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

Just finished bizzaro... Not loot...
  15. twist New Player

Just ran The Hunt-no loot! :(
  16. twist New Player

Better gonna be a Hotfix before the stores update, or there will be some crazy mad freemiums. I just warned a few friends that have been chomping at the bit. Thier reaction was, how to put this so it's not censored? Blue?
  17. test4echo New Player

Same here I only got the Mark of Reality. But no other loot drops.
  18. Warlan New Player

I got 10 shields, 1 rifle, 1 brawler, 1 MA, 2 duel wield. I don't want shields. I don't like shields. Please randomize the loot drops better.

Thanks,

Warlan the Wardog

Your friendly PS3 beta tester.
    • Like x 1
  19. Bishop New Player

Farming Bizarro were you? I've noticed the table is split across the two instances, and moreso over the Iconic spawns at the end of The Hunt.

Bishop
  20. Luthia1281 New Player

Just completed Test Subject #1, and didnt receive any kind of loot from either of the bosses in this instance. This happened after the hotfix that was applied to the servers on 5/14/2013. Did the Hunt just before reset and I received loot from it, however a leaguemate confirmed it is also bugged and not dropping any kind of loot short of a Mark of Reality from the end boss.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.