T5 solos not dropping loot

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Physique, May 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

Message in game... They are aware of the issue... So they asking us to hold off on running them right now!!!
  2. Ch3wtobacco New Player

killed 2 mini bosses in the hunt...noticed no loot...left the instance thinking it glitched ..maybe i can at least do final boss later

did bizarro and same thing... DEVs didnt do something dirty and make all loot drop after final boss, did they?...

USPS3

3. Breedin Bull New Player

They sent a system notification in game today saying that they are working on it.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working on a fix for this.
  5. Ch3wtobacco New Player

hope they do right thing and reset solos for everyone
  6. Warlan New Player

Now you know how I've felt since they released the game. Stuff drops, I just can't use it. ;)
  7. LordZeonidas New Player

This better not be intended.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It is a bug. It is not intended.
  9. LordZeonidas New Player

Yea I hadn't seen your other post before that.:oops:
  10. twist New Player

They DO do it on purpose. Our crying and throwing tantrums are the only thing that keeps em going.
    Waaaaaaaa!!! Waaaaaaaa!!! twist needs his ninny!
  11. Abaddon2012 Well-Known Player

I just ran The Huntress anomolie and there was no loot. Just 1 mark of reality at the end! Is this a glitch or what?
  12. UltraElite Dedicated Player

if u look on the first page of threads u might find ur answer
    good luck!
  13. Frostbight New Player

You do realize there are other threads on this topic.
  14. Breedin Bull New Player

You guys could just let him know nicely that they are working on it. World is going down in 20 minutes, hopefully the fix is in after that.
    • Like x 1
  15. DeadMeat Well-Known Player

16. UltraElite Dedicated Player

i dont enable behavior like that, but i give them a push in the right direction if its easy to find. i never leave them hangin
  17. FESTER665 Devoted Player

18. DeadMeat Well-Known Player

We cannot do that automatically unfortunately, but if you were locked out before the restart please file a ticket and CS can grant you the Replay Badges to try again.

DeadMeat
    • Like x 1
  19. Luthia1281 New Player

Too much work, but nice to know it can be done if we really needed the loot. Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  20. robocrapftw New Player

Same here, I think it's safe to assume that pretty much everyone had the same issue this morning.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.