surviving the hack

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mazarati, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Mazarati Active Player

LOL trust me I did, but sometimes us men just don't wanna talk.

If you're tries to talk to you about something not important, while watching the superbowl you know you dont wanna listen to her. lol
    • Like x 1
  2. GreenLanternForever Well-Known Player

I want a new Batman legends skin!!
    who cares about that mask
  3. Horrorshow New Player

Did the Developers not say they were going to give us MOT? Someone told me they were.
  4. Mazarati Active Player

Mot really, its useless. Majority of the players are at max.
  5. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  6. Mazarati Active Player

I've actually been on the game since beta. To this day, I never received my surviving the hack feat or my batman mask.
  7. Ice Lantern New Player

No thanks on the symbols of power. I'd rather have marks of fury.
    • Like x 1
  8. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

I understand the work life and the people that go through it. As you asked me i'll ask you to understand the devs's situation at this time. They have a ton of things they have to work on, and who knows, their work schedule could be even worse considering all the difficulties this game posses. They have to handle theses difficulties to makes sure people like you have a game to play on your off days since you opt out of 'outside activities'. They worked hard to bring us back to the restoration phase and then you go and demand stuff right after...not even right after....we're still in the restoration phase. It's really not a good look on the community's rep. Put yourself in their shoes. Thanks for reading :)
    • Like x 2
  9. Little Sister New Player

Do you have characters that were around during that time ? Because it wasn't an account thing, it was a character thing.
    • Like x 3
  10. Threesunsight Active Player

I have been weakened spiritually by this downtime. To an extent, by which; I will need support and guidance. Hacker, cracker, DDOSerer....or whomever, Congratulation thy work has broken hearts and lives. My usual Micky Dees run was cumbersome today. The sound of my Dodge ram warming up in up in the driveway left me cold...even while sipping my decaf mocha latte with a gummi bear waiting in its depths.

No!!! I tell you i will not stand for it!!!

Devs give us what you know is right. Make atonement( i don't know what this means but...) for these grievances. I await your reply.

Swegswegsweg,
    Threesunsight.org
    • Like x 1
  11. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

If a day feels like an eternity, try a month away from the game. :p
    • Like x 4
  12. Plum Crazy Committed Player

At least they picked a decent time to hack for once lol the Simpson's marathon is on all week ;) That's the trouble with hackers nowadays they do it when there ain't anything else to do so at least their timing is getting better
    • Like x 1
  13. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

i was around for the hack.... but not on this game... i was a big GTAIV guy and used to play the online everyday... along with going on pshome and causing ruckus just for the sake of ruckus... it was so boring when psn went down back then....
  14. Mazarati Active Player

It just got more interesting. ... Microsoft is saying limited people are being logged in, there systems are crashing. Google it.
    • Like x 1
  15. Mazarati Active Player

I've had the same character. I've had since the game went live.
  16. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

I think it was so boring for a lot of ppl back then.
  17. The Doctor Loyal Player

Why not both!
  18. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I played football today. Im usually out anyway but today was liberating
  19. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

agreed..... luckily i picked up elder scrolls oblivion like a week after the hack and that helped pass the time
  20. Fenrir New Player

You are alone in this sentiment. Nobody wants another batman reskin for legends, a majority of the playerbase wants an opportunity to get a batcowl that looks good.
    • Like x 1