Survival Mode Kudos

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigAl Devoted Player

It was fun to play, even when I had one round where my red damaged armor icon didn't pop up and I was getting one shot for what seemed like a minute straight. League mates were asking me what the hell my problem was and then I looked at my gear and said "oh, sh**!":p
    • Like x 2
  2. Mercenary Renegade New Player

You didn't mention any names per say, but you did mention how it took 5 hours FOR PEOPLE to beat round 10. Namely us and the other league, hence why I responded. If you didn't want me to respond, then I would advise against wording it how it took 5 hours and how it's too much for most of us with a regular life (families, jobs). I was just reminding you, that just because some of us beat round 10 MOST OF US have lives too. :p
  3. Thabet New Player

hello

First off all we didnt have fixed group (we took who ever was online) and we didnt haven't fixed roles. We didnt practice so when we whipped we quit and didnt try again till we were in the mood to do it. When i said for me personaly i ran it 8 times it was more than generous estimate it was probably 5 times and sometimes i tanked sometimes i healed.

At round 10 we lost a player ( king nero nuff :p muaah) and we had only 1 dps left so thats why it took alot longer than it should have.

To my point i dont want to offend anyone but using the reason that SM should have been up a month longer to defeat round 10 seems very convenient when you talk about a league that is seen by the Devs and a larg part of the community as THE "measure " for PVE content.

Mepps can you please update the round 8 and 9 for eupc as well icybar and pray4dawn deserve some love too we could have finished it our first time (system shutdown put us off our game XD).

Thank you
    • Like x 2
  4. GhostZilla New Player

Where is our Firework Mepps ? :D
  5. Superpatriot Dedicated Player

Wasn't a question to be honest. Was more a statement of opinion based on what we've all come to know about Odyssey being a very strong PVE league that puts forward a strong effort to be among, if not, the first to complete any PVE content the devs throw at us.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I'll get these out to server firsts once I have the board updated completely, over the next few days.
    • Like x 4
  7. GhostZilla New Player

Thank you very much :D The best thing is Platinum shirt anyway, I will wear that forever lol
  8. HazeTA New Player

EUPS was setting round firsts since release from 1-9, not exactly slacking is it?
  9. spack2k Steadfast Player

like u can read was speaking about krona ,so yeah slacking...
  10. Dr LovexD New Player

Creativity Made Round 9 USPS
  11. Dr LovexD New Player

Round 9 players

Dr LovexD - Elec DPS/healer
    Selene Herondale-Rage Dps/Tank
    TheMighty Hornet- HL TROLL/DPS
    FUEGO STAR- ice Tank
    RoughRock- EARTH TANK
    KittyBunkins-Celestial Healer
    xPeeWee-Elec Healer
  12. King Nero-EU-PC New Player

aha... i died because i was stuck with the boss, not cool if you cannot run away lol :D
  13. Dr LovexD New Player

And Miles -HL Troll
  14. HazeTA New Player

Only 2 groups beat Krona, that's 16 people beat Krona out of the 33 thousand plus that tried survival mode. Are you trying to say them
    other 33k were all on EUPS/USPC? I might aswel say anyone who couldn't be pre nerf BA was slacking, where were you when EUPS was doing that?

Nothing difficult about Krona, the only difficult part of SM was the tedium of running it. Some people would rather enjoy the game...
    • Like x 1
  15. Gothamite Well-Known Player

Just wish I got into a group that could get past round 3. Seems like there was always someone getting disconnected in the most critical moments.
  16. kawe Loyal Player

But I don't see me discredit you guys in any way. If you feel that way then sorry. It wasn't intentional.
    That I mentioned that it takes 5 hours was actually more of an estimation. xD I saw 5 hours mentioned somewhere and it fits with what time we needed to go from round to round.

Anyway, fact is, for me and many of my leaguers, a 5 hour run is impossible during the week (and sometimes weekend too) because of jobs and whatnot. We have ppl studying or in school in the league, they aren't affected by a 5h run. Hence "us with a regular life".
    If you read my post again and see that I replied to BigAl you will se that I was in a little conversation with him on how OUR leagues can't handle the time SM takes. If you guys could handle it then grats. Good for you. I wish we could.

I get it that you get some hate here and there for beating round 10, but pls don't take reports on how SM went for other leagues as attacks.
    • Like x 3
  17. Mercenary Renegade New Player

Wasn't really you trying to discredit, it was moreso the lack of understanding. We couldn't get runs in some weeks because of peoples job schedules...So, we definitely feel you on that one.
    • Like x 2
  18. kawe Loyal Player

I guess it wasn't smart to not put a little disclaimer on my post that it wasn't directed hinted at you in any form. Considering the air in this thread. :p

ppl say the next SM has a milestone system. It sounds like it will solve the time problem. I'm looking forward to it.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.