Survival Mode Kudos

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mercenary Renegade New Player

Just because one person was fully geared doesn't mean the entire group was. My pot tick was around 276-278 unbuffed, only 92 accessories + weapon expert modded. lol Before you say, but you're a troll...I was solo trolling most of it. So, no it's not only t6 modded people who have beaten SM.
    • Like x 1
  2. Mercenary Renegade New Player

3. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

I'd love to see your proof that I have T6E mods. I've livestreamed most of our runs, shown my stats and gear ON LIVESTREAM. Please tell me how I'm magically swapping in T6E mods. I'd love to know the secret. You must be confusing me with someone else. I know of one person that has an Expert mod, and it's not me. Please spread your lies somewhere else and not in this thread. You have no merit to your accusation, nor is it true. Here's all the gear I used, with all the mods still in them.

Unless I'm missing something, all the mods are regular T6....

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Dr LovexD New Player

JUST MADE ROUND 8 lets goo
  5. Dr LovexD New Player

Usps4 Creativity
  6. IcyBar Level 30

7. Svnny Active Player

8. spack2k Steadfast Player

Gratz to all who defeated Krona !

am i missing something or does USPC/EUPS slacking behind ?!

:p
  9. GhostZilla New Player

Here is the scoreboard at the end of the Survival mode ... We did round 10 with 7 people from 80% of Kronas HP, because we had bad luck and one of the tanks got stuck between wall and Krona, and he died from laser attack. But anyway, I would like to congratulate my group for insane job, and of course congratulations to all players who have made amazing results in Survival mode. :)

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. TheLoneLantern New Player

We got 1 legit league run before it was taken away. :(
    We just aren't farming it like other groups. I don't know how many times SF has run it, but they were probably close to 20 total runs of it. If SM is only going to be out 1 month at a time, our league is only going to be running it 4 times max.
  11. Scepter New Player

I had 2 runs, both reaching round 10, so I can say I had my fun trolling it with ultrafrost =P next survival mode could have some features where its about to dodge...this one was only in round 10 funny as all other rounds are more about dying from or surviving an attack by pro- healing, shielding and running around like mad ; )
  12. Thabet New Player

Hello

Thanks for all the congratulations we have gotten from the community.

My main role (shayk thabet) is tank/dps (rage) and my second role (lord thabet) is dps/healer (celestial)
    That being said i assure its not all about individual expierence ( havent healed that long) and its not all about the gear and the mods.
    I solo it healed almost 70% of the run with a mix of vestment of rage gear, level 92 gear, synthtic exp mods, exp mods,VI mods and i buffed my self here there with resto soda VI.
    We didnt pracitce for it we just went (personaly i went maybe 8 times max into sm).
    Its all about endurance in synergy with team work, doing as least amount of mental mistakes as possible because they wil be made and its how you reacted, recovered and adepted as a group.

So pleace stop pointing the finger at for example BRITTENY for why you have not completed SM

BB
  13. Mulalin New Player

#Thabetforpresident
  14. Mercenary Renegade New Player

We had ran it roughly 10-12x before we actually beat the whole thing. All of our runs were streamed, so if you didn't see us streaming it we weren't doing it. SM is hard to schedule a group together because of how long the event takes and people got irl stuff to do.
    • Like x 2
  15. Zerefu New Player

Friend saw this: https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/t6-expert-mods.204235/
    and started cursing me out for 2 hours about how you had exp mods, my fault. El debe ser un idioto. My fault, my fault
  16. Badname4445 New Player

17. Tre Day New Player

Now it's gotten to a point that people are resorting to 'well you didn't run it with lesser gear and/or mods' now to diminish a group's success in SM?

Wow.

Should've seen that coming. :p

Congrats to those who have beaten SM for the time it has been going. :)
  18. Badname4445 New Player

No it's not that he is saying that, what he is accusing Britteny and the rest of Select Few is having mods that are not even in the game at this point.
  19. Tre Day New Player

Ahh...my bad then...

Weird that the 6 looked like a 5 when I posted it.

*bows out*
  20. Flightboy New Player

Not to mention in those 10-12 runs it wasn't always the same 8.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.