Stats Revamp 1.3: Ice

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Moja, Jan 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trexlight Devoted Player

Also remember the Lair Mods havent been updated properly yet either so using Fort Block may be unnecessary for the moment
  2. Rokyn Dedicated Player

It seems like counter immunity is a huge damage prevention tool now. On Live it's really good but on test it seems stronger. So definitely something to be aware of. Too bad the bosses in OLY can't be countered, best you can do is attack.
  3. Karasawa Loyal Player

I'm very curious to know the damage prevention formula for Immunity now. If it's unchanged from Live then it'd be one of the best shields in the game (on Test).
  4. spord Developer

The update has already been made internally. Here is the upcoming patch note for it:

General Combat - Counter Immunity has been rebalanced to account for the lower amounts of incoming damage from enemies. Successfully countering an attack will now grant 1.5 seconds of damage absorption capped at 15% of your character's max Health. Previously these amounts were 2.75 seconds and 35% of max Health.
    • Like x 2
  5. Maxwill Committed Player

Ha ... and many players were almost swearing that it was 10k for 2,5 seconds...Noone said what you said, noone knew...
  6. Maxwill Committed Player

And why so low ? why you nerf it?A developer said (I think Avair) that we will count on immunities for damage absorption ...
  7. Celestial Powers Committed Player

"General Combat - Counter Immunity has been rebalanced to account for the lower amounts of incoming damage from enemies."

??
  8. Maxwill Committed Player

What? Why did you quote me?
  9. Karasawa Loyal Player

Because he answered your question. The damage absorption was lowered because enemies do less damage now.
  10. Maxwill Committed Player

Hmmm what about pvp?
  11. Karasawa Loyal Player

Not up for testing yet.
  12. Captain Carkus Well-Known Player

Does this change include counter immunity? Please tell me it doesn't...
  13. Brother Allen Loyal Player

That actually doesn't sound bad on paper. PVE or PVP. Obviously testing for PVP will have to be done once it is ready to be tested but if I remember correctly the BB window is 1.35 seconds and the Block window is 1.35 as well (once again I THINK...it has been a long time since I actually timed it or talked about it). So there won't be any funky overlapping of counters like Player A successfully BB's Player B, Player B uses Breakout Trinket, lunges Player A to punish him. That scenario can't happen with 1.5 seconds of Immunity. Which is a good thing.

Once again though...testing will obviously need to be done.
  14. Lithiumz Well-Known Player

I'd be happy for it to be removed if they fixed the counter windows upon removal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.