Dev Discussion Starro: Rewards Feedback

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by spord, Apr 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spord Developer

Please use this thread for any feedback you have pertaining to rewards from any Starro event content.
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

On my main toon i ran both versions of the raid and got 20 marks. Same with my munitions toon. The ran both versions on my ice and only got 16. Had multiple people in all these runs saying they were not getting loot on some bosses. For example 1 person ran the clamped version and then the member version but didnt get any loot to pick from on 2nd and 3rd boss.

Another person ran the member version then clamped version and had the same thing happen. But other people in those runs were getting loot on every boss. So unless im misunderstanding how the loot locks are working then something weird is going on.
    • Like x 1
  3. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

The same thing happened to us we only got a drop from the last boss in the members raid after running the regular Starro raid.
  4. StealthBlue Loyal Player

On test there was a bonus mark rewarded in the alert for having the feat "Sori not Sori" at one point, before the bonus was added to the raids and the text was added in the on duty menu. I have a question in the Reward Guide linked in my signature about that if that bonus in the alert is intended. After the update was made on Test, I was never able to get in an alert or raid, so I wasn't able to see what the final build on test was like and my questions on this were never answered.
  5. Here2Help Devoted Player

Just crafted the OP face and put a Prec mod in there. Loving the stats on that thing and definitely felt like it was worth crafting.
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

Weird thing is i ran both clamped and member raids on 3 toons and did all the dailies. Basically got the maximum marks u could get today w/out resetting. And all 3 toons had a different # of marks despite me doing the exact same content on all 3 toons in the exact same order too. Made sure i unlocked the 2nd weekly and finished the journal mission also.
  7. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I ran everything except the member raid on three characters and ended up with 49 spores on the first character I ran with, and only 45 with the other two. The only thing I can come up with is there might an account bound one time 4 free spores there first time you run the event, and it goes to the character you run with first. Because I can only come up with 45 from all of the available content.
    When I get home from work, after I do the dailies on my characters, I'll log in on the PC and see what I get.
  8. microhatter Active Player

I enjoyed the event. Definitely something exciting and something worth doing again with other storylines. On that note, the clamping while I do understand was designed to make the content available to a larger group of folks...eh.. I didnt enjoy that part too much.
  9. spord Developer

I can't see sigs but I checked your link. The reward lists were updated during testing for the content that is included as part of the Sori Not Sori feat and that was the two 8 player instances. I hope that answers the question.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you believe you should have gotten loot but didn't, can you:
    • Describe specifically which boss fight you were in, and which instance (non-member vs. member)
    • Tell us your character name (who did not get loot) and a group mate's character name (who did get loot)
    • Tell us if you were afterwards locked for whichever boss fight you did not get loot from
  11. BumblingB I got better.

• Aquaman fight. Did not get his loot in the non-member raid.
    • BumblingB and EconoKnight
    • I was locked on the final boss and crate. Reran the mission and got credit.
    • Like x 1
  12. light FX Steadfast Player

So what we experienced yesterday was people running the clamped version and then being locked from the 1st boss and the treasure chest. U could see this in the on duty. But 3 league mates of mine reported not getting loot from the 2nd boss then. No loot picker after the aquaman fight with the tentacles.

Not sure if we are supposed to get treasure chests in both versions, but we were only getting it in one. I will let league mates come and give their character names. But my snowball toon was shorted marks for 1 of the raids. I had 16 instead of 20. Snowball is spelled with 2 i at the end instead of Ls.

And i see its confirmed that the extra mark was removed from the alert. I guess my question is why was that done?
  13. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Thanks. I didn't ever see anything in the patch notes about this, I just remember you saying that you needed to add the bonus to the raids and clarification text to the on duty menu. Then later on, the updated text was there for the raids but no one was testing the alert or raids anymore so I couldn't see that the bonus was removed from the alert (again no patch notes to state that it was).
  14. spord Developer

There is only a treasure chest in the version that everyone can run. As for extra currency from the Alert we didn't remove it because we never put it in there. If you received it from the Alert we don't know how and if you don't know that is correct.
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

Ok thanks for the clarification spord.
  16. FiressDraygen Well-Known Player

Yeah that really is unfortunate for all the members who ran the TTB Raid over 10+ runs. All that potential extra rare loot. Welp.

Oh, nevermind. You said TTB Raid is not supposed to have a treasure chest at the end? So what extra loot drops compared to the Non members version. Is it the Starro Face Mods and Gold drops that are members only? Just curious.
  17. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

So I finished the Hey Now, You're An All-Star feat and I'm wondering if the 10% damage bonus is not working? It doesn't show in current effects when I'm in Starro instances or in the Deluge Zone...
  18. Here2Help Devoted Player

The Tactical Mod Removal Kit cannot be used to recover White Starro Mods in the Starro's Mask of Omnipotence Face. Is that working as intended?
  19. spord Developer

The Starro Face Mods are only there and the collection items have a higher chance than anywhere else. Since they don't share loot locks all of it is extra over the non-member version.
  20. spord Developer

That is not intended and we will get that fixed.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.