Dev Discussion Starro: Rewards Feedback

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by spord, Apr 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. derk dastardlee New Player

I ran the reg version of The threat below with my 3 hero's, for some reason it loot locked one of my characters from the member version. but the other 2 characters are o.k. DERK DASTARDLEE was the one that got locked. ps4 us
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

Pretty sure the current effects tab has been broken for awhile now when it comes to showing certain things. 3 league mates of mine said its been that way for quite some time. Or maybe its just that bonus not showing. But they were discussing it the other day. I will go ask em again. But i know they said that bonus hasnt been showing at all while the events been up.
    • Like x 2
  3. spord Developer

The bonus is working but the Current Effects is not displaying it. We are looking into it.
    • Like x 2
  4. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Thank you!
  5. Cyro Committed Player

Just got a collection piece you have to buy as a drop from the alert, arctic outpost audiotapes
  6. spord Developer

This was unintended and will no longer be able to drop soon.
  7. Hraesvelg Always Right

I thought I had bought it without remembering doing so. My sanity thanks you.
    • Like x 1
  8. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Same thing with Fabricated Mote.
  9. spord Developer

The Fabricated Mote or Conqueror's Mote?
  10. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

It's non-deletable. How do I get rid of it?
  11. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

My "Current Effects" has been broken and displaying no information at all (not opening at all) for many weeks, probably several months. It's been very frustrating.
  12. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Tell me about it. Been in my sig for a while now.
    • Like x 1
  13. light FX Steadfast Player

I got the same collection on 2 toons b2b days. Yesterday and today. And inventory is an issue for a lot of people these days and i cant even delete this thing. Cause i already have it. So another inventory spot wasted. Please fix this asap. There should never be any item that cannot be deleted or removed from inventory. I dont mean to be rude but i find that to be terrible. Every single item should be able to be cleared from inventory. There are items on test server like this too.
    • Like x 2
  14. spord Developer

We tried to save people from their possible mistakes but inadvertently doomed them to ours. We will get an update out that fixes this up on both the Starro and Anniversary event collections.
    • Like x 1
  15. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I had same issue sell it to a vendor bud it worked for me
  16. light FX Steadfast Player

Ok thanks. I'll try that.
    • Like x 1
  17. light FX Steadfast Player

So if i could make a suggestion, i feel if these big events are going to be the content going forward then some MoV needs to be added. Some people have no reason to run AF3 or any content behind them. And are only running the event content. Some of us have run AF3 so much that going back and running it for MoV is not appealing at all. Yes MoV are not hard to earn. But again some people only focus on the newest content. So maybe in the future u guys wanna think about adding some MoV to these events. Maybe just a few daily MoV or something.
    • Like x 1
  18. Here2Help Devoted Player

Well you are already able to select MoV as a loot drop so you are getting them if you choose to do so. Just maybe not as much as you would like.
  19. light FX Steadfast Player

Thats right. I completely forgot about that. My bad. Ive been picking the gear every time for the salvage, derp. Disregard that post please, delete it if ya have to.
  20. Please Stop Me Well-Known Player

As far as the instances go it isn't too bad. Usually every couple days I will actually get a usable piece of gear. The only thing that really annoys me is being loaded down with those stupid quicklime canisters. If they were tradeble for the advertised spore price it would be awesome, but since it is just a worthless piece of trash (Well I guess it is probably worth some amount if you sold them to a vendor) I am just stuck with a hundred something of them. I can deal with being loaded down with the same base items a hundred times over, but man do I hate those canisters.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.