Special Source Marks Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

SPECIAL SOURCE MARKS WEEK

This bonus week is a special one. Source Marks rewards are doubled, yes, but that's not all!

This week – from Thursday, April 30, 2020, through Wednesday, May 6, 2020 – all players will enjoy:
    • DOUBLE Source Marks when completing instanced, relevant content across the entire game!
    • 50% discount on gear at the Mechanical Supply Officer!
      • This is the universal vendor that automatically offers your character the appropriate gear upgrades for Source Marks, in your HQ.
    • 25% off Source Marks packs in the Marketplace!
    Get double the currency and then double the rewards as you spend it, this week only!

Source Marks are primarily used to unlock vendor gear through Episode 34.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus source marks week will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through Wednesday to daily server restarts on next Thursday morning.

Update: To correct the above and be more exact, any items that appear on the Mechanical Supply Officer (ever), will also be discounted wherever else they are sold in the game. So many items, but not all, will be discounted on the episode vendors.
    • Like x 21
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

3. Siramez Well-Known Player

YES THIS IS WHAT I NEED FOR BUYING CATALYSTS. THANK YOU!
  4. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Neat, thank you! :)
    Time to wipe some dust off my low cr alts :D
  5. Clawed Active Player

Fantastic
  6. zirHaze New Player

This right here, is GOLD!
  7. Proxystar #Perception

Does the 50% off the universal vendor stack with existing 50% discounts when transferring style feats?
    • Like x 2
  8. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Meh. I dont mind double source marks but just get rid of "relevant" content and you have something here.
    • Like x 2
  9. AquiloFury Committed Player

10. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Fantastic thank you!;)
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Checking on this.
    • Like x 3
  12. SocratesGS Well-Known Player

By HQ you do mean watchtower or hall of doom?
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Both. They're both the headquarters for their respective faction.
  14. SocratesGS Well-Known Player

Thanks... I typed that out in a rush and meant to say "and" instead of "or". Cheers
  15. Proxystar #Perception

Thanks Mepps, any update?
  16. Crn Well-Known Player

Does this also include the Lag fix? Asking for a friend.
  17. Dorn Cresh Active Player

So the double source marks apply to any instance, whether it's an On Duty instance or story mission instance?

And does "relevant content" refer to CR relevancy?
  18. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Nice thanks DI/DB devs! This means more bank for those catalysts, lower CR gear and older DLC gifts. Sweet
    • Like x 1
  19. NUTTA-EUPS New Player

Did my BOP missions and weekly, didn't get double source marks
  20. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Is the 50% discount ONLY at the mechanical supply vendor? Most people at or near endgame have nothing show up in there. I'd guess the episode vendors have the same prices?

Either way 2x source is appreciated, too bad it's not in open world though....still appreciated.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.