Sorry but Gadgets has to be fixed!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by appocolyps, Oct 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. appocolyps Committed Player

Im really sorry, i would never ever normally ask for nerfs, i hate people that do, i am a dps, i am gadgets, ITS BROKEN, 90% of serious endgame dps' are gadgets for a reason, turret clip is stupid, stealth omg, the bug to allow almost infinite non clippable clips is a joke, the phantom stealth damage from using tornado pull is surely unintended, the entire power set is a buggy exploiters dream!!!

YES I AM GADGETS, YES I USE AND ABUSE ALL OF THE EXPLOITS, why would i play anything else, it is so far ahead of everything, please stop the turret clipping and the stealth infinite clips, its game breaking.
    • Like x 15
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

At least you can make a gadgets character for free. I think we have bigger issues right now.
    • Like x 3
  3. NotMeMaybe Active Player

No this is a top prioirty issue, if you think it's not then you're not used to play with strong dps gadget and that ruins the game 100% and for so many reasons.

Hard feats not hard anymore, impossible to catch up with another power, totally unbalanced, 60ù of ppl playing gadgets etc.
    Yes this is a top priority nerf.
    • Like x 2
  4. appocolyps Committed Player

I have to respectfully disagree, gadgets in the hands of an exp player is a huge issue, a full team of exp gadgets players are melting boss' so quick in elite its making the game pointless, even FFe S5 has become a joke with teams of gadgets prec players, its the most unbalanced iv ever seen a power in my 10 years of dcuo.
    • Like x 4
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Not saying it isn’t an issue, but have you not seen what’s happening with legendary allies?
    • Like x 2
  6. zNot Loyal Player

Facts,it must be fixxed. Its almost like having s speedhacker in the group thats the level of damage it has with multiple gadget dps players and the troller gadget aswell RIP difficulty
    • Like x 2
  7. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Sauf que le problème des dégâts abusés du Gadget existe depuis longtemps !

Sur ce point je me joins tout à fait à l'auteur, ce pouvoir, c'est d'une grande absurdité, pendant ce temps a d'autres pouvoirs finissent par tomber dans l'oubli ou d'autres souffrent encore d'imperfection...
    • Like x 1
  8. appocolyps Committed Player

Allies not working isn't game breaking, your correct its not right and does need attention because people are paying for the however imo gadgets being 30% stronger than any other power is a much bigger issue, its not overpowered by design either, its overpowered because of bugs and exploits.
    • Like x 4
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s not about them not working.
  10. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

It’s not even just turret clip, its also the fact that you can throw, three 25% supers in stealth and constantly proc gemini.
    • Like x 2
  11. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Now this is a man with a singular specific cause. It doesn't even matter that he's the only one in the known universe with this cause for it is the lone wolf that commands the most fear and the most respect! Fight on brotha, fight on!
    • Like x 1
  12. NotMeMaybe Active Player

-Someone: Community manager entered the chat i swear
    -Someone else: Wait what? I don't believe it you're trolling lol
    -Ofc i'm trolling what did you expect this is Daybreak here
  13. Yaiba Committed Player

Combat pet (turret) -> suppressor turret -> ally -> stealth -> etc, now that's alot of damage :cool:
  14. appocolyps Committed Player

Elaborate?
    • Like x 1
  15. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Remove the scoreboard dcuo
    • Like x 4
  16. zNot Loyal Player

Its not about scoreboard and wont change the fact that gadget is overperforming
    • Like x 4
  17. Sentiency Well-Known Player

Usually the last person to asks for nerfs as well but I wholeheartedly agree. Normally I’d say bring all the other powers up to par (I think they should do that with powers like atomic and water too don’t get me wrong), but gadgets is just simply melting everything way too quickly.
    • Like x 5
  18. Canadian Justice Committed Player

Wait, does that seriously work?
    • Like x 1
  19. appocolyps Committed Player

But i usually finish top.....
  20. Jcal Dedicated Player

I really don't pay attention to this kind of thing anymore, but it's always plenty telling something's up when most of the serious DPS you see are a specific power.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.