Sorcery Watcher (Healing Not Scaling)

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Ekaterina, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXS0EXx Committed Player

I know the pet scalating got fix(dont think so tho) but it seems it haves some errors with watcher cause the stats went down abnormally and this is what my watcher use to do and does now:((Notice: im a Full T4 healer)

before update24:
    500-600 small heals
    800-900 big heals

after update24:
    149-200 small heals
    300-400 big heals

(isn't supposed to be just a little bit less? not that big of a change?)
    they said the scaling was puting the pet like we had t5 gear before but now it seems like the watcher thinks we haves t1!!
    THIS NEED TO GET FIX PLEASE!! :(
    • Like x 5
  2. Zpirit Dedicated Player

Yes, this is a real problem, and needs to be fixed, i dont even feel liking playing my main since the watcher was nerfed/broken.
    • Like x 2
  3. xXS0EXx Committed Player

Yes it does and thanks for ur support i really hope this get fix soon! o_O
  4. TrueMarvel New Player

No sympathy from me.
  5. Aqua New Player

Welcome to the nerf club sorcery. Expect at least two of your powers to be completely useless after your pending update. I bet 5 mil that at least one of those powers is your watcher.:eek:
    • Like x 2
  6. xXS0EXx Committed Player

idk about u but for me this is a big problem sense ive been sorcery healer for 2 years :(
    • Like x 2
  7. xXS0EXx Committed Player

haha! indeed ur right my watcher is nerf/broken as we speak lol
  8. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

something seemingly went wrong with the update.
    i really hope they go back and check the changes they made.

i'm havent tested things much yet, but from what observed casually it seems ALL pets got the uber nerf hammer--not just bumping them down a tier, but rather like 4 tiers.

i dunno, but yesterday i played arenas both against and as a Sorcery. in both cases it appeared Watchers were getting shredded 10x as fast as before, along with other pets.

something smells fishy.o_O
  9. xXS0EXx Committed Player

Something smells fishy for sure there and i hope they fix it soon! thanks for ur support :).
  10. Itazuki New Player

Watchers are dying in 1-2 hits from some players. It's funny somewhat.

It's karma for picking easy mode.
  11. xXS0EXx Committed Player

was dueling earlier today and my watcher was dying with one hit only and i have never seen a pet died so fast i hope this get fix soon :(
    • Like x 1
  12. Sytenia Committed Player

I think you should bring exact numbers for each of the healing powers your watcher uses first.
    As far as I remember it uses atleast two different heals, one being a weak version of Invocation of Renewal but it's instant and the other is Shared Fate (I'm sure your combat log can tell you a lot about this if you put some time into testing it).
    The Shared Fate it uses is perhaps giving you numbers around 100, it heals for a low number per enemy it hits up to a maximum of 4 or something.

Anyway all pets got scaled into the correct tier now, this is not a bug.
    It's in the update notes for update 24, it may be a little vague how they describe it there but Tunso explains it here a few posts down.
  13. Ivy Bird Committed Player

How are you getting 2100 resto in PvP gear? Are you wearing PvE gear and expecting to stay alive? If so then you have far more problems than a potentionally buggy watcher.
  14. Zpirit Dedicated Player

The pets dropped one out of 5 teirs and their healing out gets cut in HALF? that makes no sense.
    • Like x 2
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

What you are describing appears to be the recent pet-related CR change, not a bug. We invite you to continue discussing relative power balance in the Powers forum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.