Sorcery Watcher (Healing Not Scaling)

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Ekaterina, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ektoran New Player

Can you test the heals?
  2. ARI ATARI New Player

Ekat it was mentioned. the watcher still goes by cr. however the cr puts you into a tier.
    previous to update 24 it was scaling to tier 5.
    now tier 5 wont start until you get your cr to 92.
    once you hit 92 it will be the watcher your used to.
    • Like x 2
  3. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Lol! you don't need to use the watcher to heal, I heal with out it lots of times as in some cases it will get a one hit KO and I don't have time to stop healing to re-summon it.

And FYI I'm a villain! we do seeds.
  4. Ektoran New Player

I highly doubt your a even a sorcery healer...
  5. ARI ATARI New Player

who stops to summon their watcher?
    do you use soul well? do you stop to use that too?
    • Like x 1
  6. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Why waste time using something that keeps getting 1hit KO? And only heals when it has power? And I do completely stop to re-summon it as I have to check if it even alive when the pet status bar bugs out.
    Soul Well clipped with Rejuvenate isn't what I would call stopping to heal. So having 3 Soul Wells up at a time is bad or something?
  7. ARI ATARI New Player

you clip soul well, but you dont clip watcher? and in pve my watcher never runs out of power. Only in pvp.
    • Like x 2
  8. Gafa New Player

Don't pay them any attention. They are trolls on the forums calling nerf on everything that they don't understand and is outside of their power set and their small little minds.
    • Like x 1
  9. Gafa New Player

I have the opposite problem. In PvE my watcher never has power and I don't do PvP anymore since all this new crap and the fact that it's not Player Vs. Player anymore. It has become Player Vs. Pets and who ever has the most pets out, wins. But from some videos that I have seen of PvP matches people never run out of power with their watcher.
  10. ARI ATARI New Player

sacrificial offering powers your pet and everyones pokemon
  11. Gafa New Player

Break soul well with boon of souls and break watcher with rejuv. Or just cast it as soon as you get online and don't worry about it since your circle heals it and if your resto is high enough you don't have to worry about it dying unless it gets one shoted. In which case, break with rejuv and break rejuv by jumping.
  12. Gafa New Player

I don't use Sac off in my load out and neither does anyone I have played with. I know that all it takes is for one person to have it... It's just a waste of space to me though.
    • Like x 1
  13. ARI ATARI New Player

i use it in pve, and im considered to be one of the top healers in the game. just something to consider.
  14. Gafa New Player

I'm just curious what load out you have right now. I don't count on or rely on my pet to do my healing for me because it's my job. The pet is there for back up. I just have it there because there is nothing better to put in the open slot if I take it off. IoR takes to long to cast and is a power hogging cast.

I would like to consider myself one of the best healers in the game. I'm far from great but I know I'm good at what I do because I always come second in healing out, ONLY due to the tremendous power in the other healer has at the end. While I'm only 5k behind in healing out at HALF the power in of the power spamming noob wearing full T4 and all T4 mods with the legendary neck and T4 modded legendary rings. So If they didn't need to use that much power they would fall behind.

For example:
    Me: healing out; 900k - Power in 55k - No super charges used and no trinket used.
    Other healer: Full T4 all modded out, legendary rings modded and neck, 131 weapon...healing out 905k - Power in 125k - Used both super charges and CC trinket

My gear: Sparc bow
    FOS neck
    Amizonian back
    Amizonizn waist
    CC trinket
    14k Gold rings
    CC face
    T4 everything else
  15. nonsstop New Player

I do use sacrificial offering it is not working it seems to be broken it will not keep my pet alive at all I PVP and now my watcher is worthless goes down to quick They have really messed this power up I'm not talking PVE
    • Like x 1
  16. Gafa New Player

[IMG]
  17. John New Player

muhahahaha
  18. ARI ATARI New Player

in pvp i have no room in my load out for sacrificial. so when the watcher dies i get a fresh watch with a full power bar.
    • Like x 1
  19. Gafa New Player

There really is no need to reply to him. He's just trolling and in every post he makes, cries about the watcher as if it's the most godly pet in the game. It isn't. Him saying that he uses sac off to "heal" his pet when it is used to give power back to it.... should have given you the clue.
    • Like x 2
  20. nonsstop New Player

I never had to re cast it, now it doesn't really matter it's not working, but I liked it since I started using it, idk everybody is diff, with diff strategy's, I got too spoiled, easy quick group heal :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.