sorcery healer in 1 on 1 lair battles-- discussion

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by HeavenSent, Feb 18, 2013.

1. HeavenSent New Player

this is what i run

sorcery healer

127 sp, so im full soec dps, full spec tank, full sec healer

full t4 pvp

half dps half healer hybrid

dps two handed weap

boon, of souls, watcher, circle, FINAL RUIN, rejuvante, grand summoning SC

supply drop 4, level 4 henchman, pvp trinket, (misc item..shield or orbital strike, or ?)

i use the power mod weapon, core strength (to negate my healer damage modigier and take full advantage of my dps spec), the hand shield mod to make yt boon of souls better. violent breakout, lol love this one ! they bounce away !! love it.

i have over 230 wins with only 4 losses ..3 to "good" mental trollers, 1 to a gadget controller

never been beat by dps and obviously a tank. and when i say never been beat i mean i go 3-0.

vs other healers, its a battle but i usually prevail cause of my dps spec, i hit harder than a normal healer and can take alot of damage due to my tank spec.

i know the RPS system and dont expect tanks to beat me, but dps dont fall into that RPS i have no advantage or disadvantage vs them and vice versa. so i dont see why they complian so much ?

when i beat a troller, i let em know. a healer should never beat a troller.

now from what i see the dps.s and many other rely on orbital strike way to much,, and i truly laugh at orbital strike..with my boon up i take ZERO damage..without it i take hmmmm mabye 5-7 % of my health, wchich i almost immedialtey get back form "herb" my watcher, or my circles.

if i get into a bind, i launch my henchman, with my exsiting watcher and my grand summoning...VERY nasty,. my "army" if you will annihilates anyone.

many people will say were OP, i disagree but whatever, everyone want the glory and fame and go PEW PEW PEW and be a dps...healers are the unwanted role, the non glorious support role..

so, i like this situation where we can shine for once.

anyway,

happy lair battling !

anyway,

happy lair battlling !
  2. Peacemakaz Committed Player

Well, just an fyi you get the role buff against ice/earth/fire dpses. With core strength, you have a 70% damage modifier up at all times.
  3. Ice Lantern New Player

"when i beat a troller, i let em know. a healer should never beat a troller."

Actually, not if the healer is using Core Strength. If you are de-buffed, you can easily to stall the game until your PvP trinket cools down and heal yourself back to full health and drop a circle. Meanwhile, pets can easily chip away at the troller's health. As a Sorcery healer, I can honestly say that healers (especially Sorcery) are OP in lair battles.

Besides, Lair battles pretty much come down to who has more and better pets and trinkets.
    • Like x 1
  4. Kroye Loyal Player

^This.

Core Strength can be dirrty on a healer in 1v1, especially against earth/fire/ice deeps.
  5. YodaDog New Player

really? you're that guy that has to talk smack after you beat the troller?
    I mean, you dropped what? 14k of MoT's gettin lvl IV mods and lvl 4 sidekick and backup? More? Grreeaat for you. Against a non-legend with no mainframe and rockin t1's and t2's?? Yea, Id say beating that kind a troller shouldnt be considered a feat at all... But yea, ur OP. Way to be the man, man.
    • Like x 2
  6. Zylo Committed Player

trust me. your nothing special. sorcery healer are OP and severly broken. step out of healer roll and get into dps then you can come on here and smack talk. right now? be glad u have the watcher to carry u in a 1v1 fight. ppl like u I have a great pleasure of leaving cuz your not worth fighting in this era of 1v1 pokemon fight.
  7. HeavenSent New Player

everyone has pets, trinkets, henchmen/sidekick... if you dont , dont get mad bro..get one too.

were "broken" because we can beat you /dps ? funny.

sorcery has been the SAME since day one, never nerfed , never buffed..were the only class that the devs leave alone...

if we were so "broken" ? pray tell why in 6 DLC's and 22 updates has sorcery never been touched ?
  8. Kroye Loyal Player

Because of your sig.
  9. xThe BlackDeath New Player

I believe Final Ruin was nerfed early in the game. I do know they chamged transmutation so it would interact with player objects(fire's meteor). I know not too long ago they changed the strength of pets to reflect cr. Yes it affected all pets but sorcery has quite a few to choose from. That's just a few I can think of right now.
  10. xThe BlackDeath New Player

Oh and how could I forget. They made Trancsendance harder to interrupt.
  11. junglejim New Player

Just wow . Geared sorc healers are way o.p in lair battles its easy mode (note I said lair battles and not in general) . Circle down, watcher out, creepy jack or accomplice out and fight away forget bout healing yourself n just focus on fighting. Throw in transcendance x 3 or 4 per match uninterruptible for gadgets unless your real lucky as they cast it and its just nonsense. Troller kills watcher , healer instantly recasts . Sodas n supply drops for power and its a slog for even the best controller to deal with.

I've lost to good sorc heals in lairs after 25 mins of grinding me down or should I say their pets grinding me down. Before any l2p statements get thrown around I've NEVER lost to an electric heal In a duel and if I've lost to nature its less than 5 times possibly against a friend using gorilla form. In 1v1s sorc is crazy o.p n this healers should never beat a troll stuff is complete nonsense where sorc is concerned. A good sorc healer is able to face trolls head on and it'll be a fair chance of victory. Can the same be said of a good troll vs good tank ? Nope. Or good tank vs good sorcery healer? Nope again.
  12. OMG Well-Known Player

In all honest it sounds like you don't know what your talking about. If you really knew what was what you would know in healer stance you have a distinct advantage over a dps with tank powers & you not carrying weapon of destiny says a lot about your pvp skill with sorcery. Weapon of destiny is the #1 way to dog players.

In short cool story bro got another...
  13. Iamkru New Player

I agree with you
    He's that guy!
  14. Volaron New Player

Are you bragging that you win lair battles...using all of the pets? Leave this Forum. Then leave this Game. Please, you'll be helping the cause. You're a great example of how they've broken PvP with these new pets, way to exploit them n0ub.
    • Like x 2
  15. Mista E New Player

16. Shadow Vlad New Player

How do you full spec heal, TANK?, And dps with 127sps?
  17. Mista E New Player

im waiting for the mental troll using mass hysteria to make a thread like this next.
  18. dbtenken New Player

This is hilarious. From someone that played sorcery starting way back in beta I can tell you yes they have changed sorcery from time to time. Including nerfing final ruin and buffing pets which made the watcher OP. In addition, you obviously never played during the old fight club days. That was when you could tell if a player actually had skill, unlike yourself who obviously relies on his pets. Try no pets, no sodas, and no SC's. Those were the good ol' days!
  19. Zylo Committed Player

After the last DLC those days are long gone and were never going to see them again.
  20. NyteSkye New Player

That's exactly what I was taught (or overheard when people were shouting), there's a certain code in good duels... I haven't been around since beta, but I know Supercharges, and Sodas were 'frowned upon'... But Pets? One watcher is fine... But after the release of Hand of Fate I believe, really put a blow in PvP. I believe it came out around Halloween, and people were getting their pumpkins... So they would just use their pets... Now, Home Turf... It's really hard to win anything (for me since I'm not Full T4 PvP because I don't have a lot of patience) when a troll enters a lair with me... Knowing he/she has an advantage over me as a healer, probably full T4 checkmate over my petty T3 PvP, pulls out a ton of pets, air-strike, henchmen, and a sidekick while throwing a debuff... Yeah, that's real fun...

Just today in Seeds, this healer was dueling another healer... Fight didn't even last long because the sorcery healer pulled out all his pets, lol...