Sorcery and Nature Update

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Fatal Phantom, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Klaatu New Player

they've fixed this. galvanize no longer wipes away electrogenesis yay! I still wish electrogenesis hit two other group mates rather than just one other...
  2. Cirocband New Player

I fell like Sorcery should be able to summon more stuff. I like that DCU played into the pets, but it'll be nice if Sorcery could summon a Hellbeast like Zatana for a SC, or have power interactions. Why can't Sorcery set people on fire, electrify, or freeze them? That is what Sorcerors do right? Also a cool Sorcery dps move can be, to summon weapons to attack opponents for a short period of time. Or maybe they can summon a lightning storm as a SC, just an idea, but Sorcery definitely needs some work. And why does Sorcery have to use so many moves just to use Polymorph, thats unfair and unrealistic. We already have low Dominance, (idk why we have that move for that fact in itsself). We should atleast be able to use it as a mov by itself. You already made it a 25% SC move, so why make it more diificult.
    • Like x 1
  3. Neptune New Player

Agree with all the element interaction! And Yes! Its what sorcery do!
  4. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

I like the idea of condensing the DoT of poison spores. Might-based nature DPS has no chance of doing it's thing whenever there's another reasonably strong DPS, like Hard-light, in the group. I rarely get a chance to get 4-5 ticks on even strong mobs, which I address by spreading with Thorn shield as often as my power bar allows, but it still feels like a waste. I don't particularly mind, I don't run alerts/raids for top spots on damage chart. However I would love to see that addressed, and making the ticks 20-30% stronger at the cost of reducing the number of them seems like a good solution.
    Casting time on Vine lash is a bit too long in comparison to it's damage/multiplier. I only use it now when fighting particularly strong mobs/bosses. Or to separate mobs from group, when I play solo. Also, the animation for VL looks really... s**t. I'm sorry there's no other way to put this. Generally nature, especially plant powers look fairly unremarkable, compared to fireworks that other powers produce. I can live with it, though. Except, please change the Ptero-thing form into something else, or scrap it altogether. Why - in a franchise that has rights to Batman - we can't change into... I don't know... a bat, perhaps? Don't like the look of insectoid form either - why not make it a giant insect, or a plant-like form? In fact - I would pay SCash for different skins for my forms - something to think about for the greedy people at SOE....
    And while on the subject of shape-shifting - I would like to be able to transform into any form, that my role permits, from any other form. I would still use Dog form, if I didn't have to sacrifice a spot on my main loadout for it...
  5. Klaatu New Player

I love canine form! Please don't remove it from the nature power set because other players don't know how to use it properly! See you in pvp! Woof! (Pterosaur form is ingenious also).