Sorcery and Nature Update

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Fatal Phantom, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Fatal Phantom New Player

Im guessing Sorcery will get the same update as Fire, and Nature the same as Ice.

In other words. Get your respec tokens ready Sorcery. Your power is too popular and we need to depopulate the universe of all you watcher/joker box/ dog form users.

What do you guys think is gonna happen to these powers?
  2. Largand DARK New Player

Sorcery just needs cosmetic changes IMO but they'll probably stop the clownbox trans combo . Same with nature they'll nerf swarm to keep the cry babies quiet nature is my power so I'm hoping they will just tweak the cosmetics and make the bug fly as fast as normal form perhaps add a similar power to wod .
    • Like x 1
  3. Fauna Fury New Player

funny i hope they make swarm better for pve. the damage split is rediculous since it hits objects as well. i hope they fix that part at least. and make it more reliable because sometimes it doesnt attack anything when i summon it.

different dps sc's need to be added or made 50%, and we dont rly need the bird transformation (a different one could be cool)
    • Like x 1
  4. Largand DARK New Player

I want a t-rex sc how cool would that be ? Swarm is weak in pve compared to PvP
  5. Thorn_EUPS3 New Player

I would like to see some changes made to nature healing because compared to sorcery it's very underpowered, Sorcery has far too many heals over time & as a nature healer you cannot keep up with the heals being put out by a sorcery healer, I feel that nature should get some kind of pet (Gallows oak kind of thing) like sorcery that can assist with healing.
  6. Sore Steadfast Player

I don't need much. I will ask for a lot. I will accept what I get.
    • Like x 7
  7. Fauna Fury New Player

swarm is only good for pve when in healer stance or used as a 4th dot in dps (or a third depending on if you would rather not run savage growth or vine lash)
    LOL am i reading this correctly? i agree about the gallows oak thing though but not to assist with healing
  8. Sore Steadfast Player

Or is it just that they've cornered the market on healing NPCs and pets. I don't think Nature is underpowered compared to the content. That's what really matters.
    • Like x 1
  9. Largand DARK New Player

If you can't out heal sorcery with nature then give up healing nature is best class in the game .
    • Like x 5
  10. Largand DARK New Player

Shocked by this comment .
    • Like x 1
  11. Fauna Fury New Player

agreed. but hey everyone has their preference of healing i suppose.
  12. Thorn_EUPS3 New Player

Speaking as a nature healer I would like to suggest the following changes:
    • Cosmetic changes
    • Remove the pterodactyl form, it's completely pointless
    • Remove the Canine form, same reason as above (DPS Side of the Tree, I know but it's still pointless)
    • Change Insect form, Swap it for different animal or replace with a healing pet like a Gallows Oak for example (as seen on Ivy Solo mission)
    • Replace Swarm Shield with a new shield (Insects are a bit boring) perhaps some kind of vine shield maybe like the one Ivy uses in the solo mission.
    • Bloom needs reduced cast time by like 1/2 seconds. Change it to be more like soul well on sorcery, it should stay on the ground & provide heals over time.
    • Critical healing chance & critical heals needs to be increased to compete with sorcery (nature is underpowered in comparison)
    • Regeneration (SC) needs a decent animation, perhaps have something like roots grow around a players feet when it's cast or something like that
    • Like x 1
  13. Worlok New Player

do tell. thoroughly. i'm not a bad player, but i can't seem to squeeze the heals out of my... 1500 resto heals. lmao
  14. Fauna Fury New Player

canine form isnt useless alot of people find it fun to use (especially after duels for the power regen)
    swarm shield is fine graphics imo but they can be tweaked or something i guess
    bloom does not not need to be on the ground thats copying sorcery and nobody wants that
    i crit just fine and outheal any sorcery
    i agree about the regeneration supercharge though
    • Like x 1
  15. Fauna Fury New Player

its really just about preference to power type and how well you are able to use it or how you prefer to heal. everyone has different opinions on healing though
    • Like x 1
  16. Fauna Fury New Player

i cant remember the last time sorcery outhealed me
    • Like x 1
  17. BrotherMutant New Player

I have color coded your post to either disagree, agree, or just pose a question. First, don't take away the forms (completely anyway) as many of us shapeshifters like dog form (even if it looks dum as hell). Just because you don't like it/use it, doesn't means its pointless. Second, when has the Gallows Oak EVER healed anybody? Bastage kicks my butt when I try that mission solo on even level playing field. Happy to have him as a pet, but he should be a damage pet in DPS or possibly, a shield (i.e. tank) type pet in Healer stance (can't have you healers hiding behind a big green behemoth that does all your damage whilst you heal him/her/it). Third, don't take away my bugs. I HATE all things plant in the Nature set and I avoid plant powers on my wolf just becuz it looks SOOOO stoopid to have a carnivore casting lil lillies and flowers at the bad guys.

Good news is, I luv your idea (had the same one actually) for making Bloom leave its own CoP on the ground, especially if they don't decrease the animation cast time. Lastly, what crit healing are you talking about? You mean the innate boosts for speccing in one tree versus the other tree? Didn't know they were sub-par compared to Sorc.
    • Like x 1
  18. EvolutionMan New Player

Please Make the Pterodactyl BIGGER like beast boys in teen titans not a little twit one and primal wolf form SUCKS I mean replace it with a raptor or something and really only like one thing to do is slash! And if you do remove something for shapeshifting make it cooler and more USEFULL!!!!!
  19. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

If we're going off history expect all the summons for sorc to be dropped down to just one pet
  20. Anierna Well-Known Player

What Fauna said. Nature underpowered? WHAT? ... I'm not gonna go on another rant. Sore's already read through my rants on the old PC forum a few times. And it's too long to re-type anyway. Suffice to say, Nature is NOT underpowered. Not by a long shot.
    • Like x 2