Sorcery and Mental

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Black Prime OG, Aug 14, 2017.

1. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

yeah thats lotsa fun. pulse beam + power dump with the occasional supercharge and lots of colers for 30 minutes of "god i need more power. wheres my power?power please.".

i actually enjoy controlling in a raid. if my vitalization wasn't so dramatically cut i might have been able to but as it is controlling feels very much the way it did during the early days up to origin crisis with a controller needing to devote every second of a group run to feeding dps.

one of the things i was most looking forward to with the revamp was th removal of the squiggly line resonance halo and now i'm stuck with it times four. i don't mind the animation during game play but it totally ruins cut scenes for me which is a big no no in my book.

i've been playing around with invisibility and its powers more and the more i do the less i like it.

the transformation is slow
    as your invisible (transparent) on the screen you pretty much can't see yourself at all if your around powers going off, (character outlines don't help
    theres too much risk involved for the payoff. any amount of damage will knock you visible without even using sleep or pain. itn theory its a fun idea but in game it just sin't working. if something like this is going to be a part of a "must have" loadout it needs to run smoother. if theres any kind of aggro wipe involved with going invisible i haven't seen it.
  2. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

I agree on invisability. It is easy to get knocked out of it, and you have to move in and stand where you are more likely to get knocked out of it in order to get the damage. They really should up the range, but if they did, I guess they would nerf the damage as well, and then it would be as useless as the rest of our powers.
  3. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

your enemy targets give you power back...its an incredible simulation of combat...bigly and the best...people are saying...
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i was thinking about that. inflict pain hits too hard in comparison to every other mental power (barring the supercharge bolt barrage which is in a similar mess). i wouldn't mind a trade off in damage if it meant more consistent hits. even with a 25 percent cut in its damage its still going to hit harder than anything available in the regular power tray.

shame you can't just wave this all away and have things working the way they should.
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

LFG: Need three trolls to feed me power in my league hall for a few hours. pst cr aand sp...
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

to be fair i know there are powers that don't break base items...but this is sad.
  7. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Oh my bad :p