Sony/DC - you're just making it too easy for them

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ScarletGhost, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Dr DeviI Active Player

Lol this, you hit the nail on the head with this.
    Of course some people will be offended by some styles (or the ones who want to act like Prince valiant, pretending stuff that isn't offensive offends them because they want a females vote of confidence).
    Seems the only way to make some prudes happy is to dress all our toons up like Amish folk and change the game name to Yoder Universe Online, the only place where your eyes won't burn for looking at a bare, sockless, females ankle.
    Then "someone" will come back again saying, "that is too skimpy, can we at least make our toons wear socks? My kids were in the room and saw that girls bare ankle!"
    • Like x 3
  2. ClassBull New Player

Very cool looking female toon, and for the record I don't think you look skimpy in the slightest, actually, I think I'm in love.
    • Like x 2
  3. trinity040400 New Player

It seems like most of the outfits are one extreme or the other, they either look like something a tin can would wear or are really skimpy. I really like the split personality chest piece but it way to low cut for me so I wont put it on my toon, if I wont wear it in real life I dont use it. I wish they would come up with some interesting stuff that wasnt cut so low.
    • Like x 1
  4. Alekimsior New Player

5. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

So, does dealing w/ Wonder Woman cause heart palpitations in people? She wears it well and with confidence, but that uniform is pretty skimpy.
  6. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

That stupid mohawk is the most offensive part of the costume. Native Americans and late 70s punks are the only ones that can pull that off.

I think I just paraphrased John Constantine, but he is a bit exactly like me. Magic and all.:rolleyes:
  7. Anima Committed Player

lol this

Can we close this thread yet?
  8. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Pfft like you weren't drooling in the alert against fatality....whoops I mean ... "Mature words here"
    • Like x 1
  9. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

It's not the first time we've had a character like this or a close-up cutscene to show off the, um, outfit.
    [IMG]

The angle does make a difference. The colors are also very monotone making skintone blend in.
    [IMG]

The monotone also makes lighting important. As well as highlighting to give, um, definition. Personally, I think this would make a great hairstyle, especially with the highlights.
    [IMG]