So what really made this game less enjoyable?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kanmaru, Dec 29, 2019.

1. SekretVillain Loyal Player

That's because people got fed up of capsule feats, augments, artifacts, just the whole RNG tied to everything ruins peoples fun not make it more enjoyable.

Then the $ thing happen which pushed more away and when brokers came back up what happens? We see a booster bundle that is advertised as $10 worth of items but is really only 8$ worth of items at best. Which items didnt help economy any after the $ issue that it just saw.

Does daybreak care though? Nope. I know of 3 people, 1 of which is a youtuber that went on break because of it all.
  2. Kal~el Committed Player

Agreed.
  3. Irvynnge Loyal Player

4. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Yup... I was there for those days as well, before taking a long 6 or 7 year break. I had forgotten about some of those things you mentioned until reading about them in your post. And I also left before some of those other things you mentioned happened.

Two things that stick out most in my mind about those days are...

1) Buying the game on PS3 for full price... and then realizing i still needed to pay a subscription to play.

2) The random , unexpected server maintenance down times, that would sometimes take up to a couple days... if i am remembering correctly. I say this because my first subscription was for only a month... and I remember being pissed that for three of those thirty days, the server was down.

3) The slow crawl it was to advance your CR. Though with T2 / T3 being the max at that time.. I can't blame them.

4) Also... back then the official Facebook page for the game was happening. You could always see players getting into arguments with each other in the comments section.

Fun stuff.
    • Like x 1
  5. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

The lack of villain content. Once we started helping the heroes in Halls of Power 3, I have missed my friends. That was the weirdest one. I went from helping Mantis and Kalibak to fighting them.
    • Like x 2
  6. SekretVillain Loyal Player

For me, and yes I know I already posted once, but I'm adding to it as thread goes on. Is the community and how toxic it is.
    • Like x 1
  7. SekretVillain Loyal Player

That's what annoys me but at this point they mise well merge villains and heros and call everyone super people
    • Like x 1