So....login issues again?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Mar 10, 2022.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, we have been hit before at my work by DDOS and it's a bugger to clear up. However, I'm not sure I've ever seen it for days and weeks on end. But I guess we are not as high profile as an online game.

Last one we had was over a year ago...lasted a few hours till we could get things blocked up. The higher ups would probably have been pretty p'd off if we came to them the next day and said..."yeah, that issue we had yesterday that cut all the customers out for a few hours and we said wouldn't happen again....is happening again today".
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Well, maybe some of those banned from the XP exploit have some skills....or friends who have them...and a chip on their shoulder, but DDoS is pretty heavy duty for most 'home' users. Now...if someone has access to a large work or school network....yeah...maybe then.
  3. Jacks Girl New Player

I I haven't been able to log on for a week it is just a loading screen what the heck is going on.
  4. Flintt New Player

if you have a good enough team i'm sure it's possible to stop this, but a week having problems is a joke.
    • Like x 1
  5. Jacks Girl New Player

I know I'm not banned or suspended because I don't do anything wrong to be banded or suspended so I don't really know what the heck's going on but I'm super annoyed by it because I love playing this game and I can't play
  6. Jacks Girl New Player

Yep I have to agree with you on that one it is joke and I don't like it one bit
  7. Ichab New Player

I seem to have better luck when I log in thru steam and not the shortcut on my desktop.
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

And here we go again....just got kicked off as well as some people I was running with.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I am literally stuck in the UU duo. I can't logout. Everything is frozen.
  10. Boss Dark Side Well-Known Player

i'm still in, but the lag make playing impossible right now.
  11. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

Yep go nerf prec dont warry about game crash nerfing is the thing !
  12. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Yep, once more into the breach.
    • Like x 1
  13. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

All these DDOS attacks are starting to make me really relate to Twoface in your signature.....
    • Like x 1
  14. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I wonder how long until this thread gets pinned.