So....login issues again?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Mar 10, 2022.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah...I only tried a few times. It might have been short....but still got dumped out and could not get back in... A minute or an hour, I don't see the difference really, it's still a hassle and it seems to happen to often (for most).

The fact that there is a 'usual' wonkyness you are referencing should be a flag.
    • Like x 3
  2. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

Here we go again 24h later same problem !!! Disconect and log in issue !
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

So...apparently this is just going to be a nightly thing now? Was on last boss of my not so great Omni run....so nice to get kicked when I was about 10% away from done.
    • Like x 1
  4. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

Beyond me why this as not been fixed yet...Oh, no wait perhaps new intern still being trained.
    • Like x 1
  5. Proxystar #Perception

yeah, nightly joke it seems... this is beyond bad now.
    • Like x 1
  6. lakereric New Player

So frustrating
    • Like x 1
  7. gofeezy New Player

Game has gotten mostly un playable for me at this point. Constantly having my character lock up on vendors and while warping takes several minutes to finally disconnect.
  8. Casey Jaymz Active Player

I took about a year or so off due to not having much to do & all the game glitches & severe lag after a update of which most times are understandable however it's getting worse as time goes by & more is added to the game. Something needs to be done about this!
  9. Brigitte New Player

Helllo
    I got a connexion issue since 4 days i cannot enter in the game !! i tested my connexion but it's ok , i runned the launchpad as administrator and it's the same issue !!! what happen ?
  10. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I guess hamsters are drinking decaf coffee now it seems xD
    • Like x 1
  11. Music Mechanicz New Player

And yet again. Was at last boss of GOME, lag hit then the group was gone.
    • Like x 1
  12. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

can confirm whole usa server lagged out was making progress in getting drops for the eyes and emblems and boom lag and dc!
  13. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

Whole server cant log on. Its not even lag at this point. The game just doesnt work. I picked the worst time to be in elite final boss. L
    • Like x 1
  14. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

last boss as well ouch!
  15. Huntress New Player

Just gonna ask if i can still access and do rhe joker’s checklist so i can get batwoman mask, if yes where and how if no? is there any other way for me to get it?
  16. Fimto New Player

server back online
  17. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Jeez, this is an issue that is getting real old, real fast.

[IMG]
  18. VariableFire Loyal Player

Introduce a new boss, a new Marketplace bundle, and a short event that has too expensive items...and then have really bad connection issues.

Timing, bad this is.
  19. Teknosup Active Player

You know i was combing thru the articles and found the devs asking what we would like to see next?
    Please fix this game so that the long term paying subscriber base-(PAYING CUSTOMER) can log on and get what we have PAID for:
    which is a game that we can access when WE have time to play-BTW-I work and do not have time to play on your UPTIME!
    I have noticed a significant WAIT Screen as a long term subscriber since 2011. I remember when It was not an issue. Since game went F2P, IMO-Issues have gotten extremely bad and it is the PAYING CUSTOMER that has to suffer the F2P People do not care they have not INVE$TED ANY MONEY in this game. I have been supporting you and your families since 2011 and WILL NOT RENEW MY ANNUAL when it comes DUE. Get your Money from the F2P Base! BTW-Good Luck with THAT!
  20. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

Another boot. Everyone got kicked off. Lol