So....login issues again?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Mar 10, 2022.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Just got booted off PC and PS....can't get back in. Time to go to bed I guess. Maybe tomorrow.
    • Like x 3
  2. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I am also getting the loading screen of death on my PS5 on the US server and I have to say these connection issues are growing pretty tiresome.
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, PC same thing. I wouldn't care so much except I was in spending my last few 100 hearts on some supplies to sell in a few months. I guess what I got....I got.

Hopefully the broker will be back up too. Got 7 sets of source eyes to sell and no where to sell them.
  4. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

I was in the middle of doing feat dont kill robins at elite alert and got dc now i cant go back :) but whats new on market place
    • Like x 1
  5. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Yeah, I was a dumb and left my Seasonal spending till the last minute. I got some of the items I needed for feats, but there was still more I needed to get.

Thank you DCUO, these connections issues are always a good time. #sarcasm
  6. STsource Well-Known Player

Its's like they have totally given up on the game lacklustre content and consistent server problems.
  7. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

I'm back in but I'm stuck in my base and can't leave nor interact with my dispensers.
  8. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I got back too, ran the seasonal mission, bought one item, then I couldn't move at all.
    • Like x 1
  9. Asentmah Well-Known Player

Yeah same. But it was for fashion reasons
  10. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

I sympathize with those who pay and deal with this weekly. Today was some of the worst. I only pity myself for paying and remaining loyal despite receiving what I expect. A warning would help. Or some type of communication on why the servers are bugging out for hours. This usually happens after an update I understand that. But it was mentioned in other threads, would a longer maintenance time fix this? The community is here willing and give their patience...they want this game to remain alive and good. I can take an entire week of maintenance as long as the game runs smoothly
  11. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

Just DCed again. I'll try again Friday.
  12. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Even if you get in lag is pretty bad and it'll kick you out eventually. I'm going to wait till the hamsters get back on the wheels.

https://tenor.com/bF2US.gif
    • Like x 1
  13. Inconforme+ Active Player

What tha hell we can expect from DCUO (NOTHING), they just put content and content on a VERY OLD hardware, we are on 2022, but they still in an older multiverse, about 10 years older

When u put lot of weight in a plastic bag, the bag will break somewhere for sure, then this kind of stuff happens, solution = put a band-aid, the bag will break somewhere, then, the bag gonna get a new hole, then a band-aid, then a new hole and so on Again & Again & Aga......
  14. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

They updated the hardware a few months ago
    • Like x 1
  15. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

16. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I saw a post about this as I was logging in at 5:30ish am est. Slow to log in but once it did, no issues even with changing toons. May have just been the usual “things getting wonky” pre reset?
    • Like x 2
  17. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

I Logged it At 5 am West Coast Time
    Mine Was Fine Able To Finish Seasonal Missions Also Get Items Im On PS Tho
    • Like x 1
  18. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I was able to log in at roughly the same time this morning, I was able to do the dailies but before I could actually finish the last one, the whole world froze up. I was then the only player in Doomed D.C.

I attempted to use the warp menu but it would not respond so I ended up having to exit the game via my PS button & close app. I then attempted to log back on but never got past the CONNECTING screen. After 15 min I gave up lol.
    • Like x 1
  19. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

The game really loves me I guess. Aside from that really bad ddos day, I never have problems. Seems like I had the perfect window this morning. 4 toons, did all open worlds and most duos. Planned on saving the rest for later today so 5:30 to 7 as usual with no issues. Maybe I get some preference cuz I try to stay so cheery and supportive??
    Oh, also ps4 player.
    • Like x 1
  20. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I did most of it in the last week, but I had one villain toon that had 240 or so from last year (she ran none this year) so I was in blowing off some of her currency buying cool dance floors and disco balls and some other older stuff....I was in the vendor buying stuff on PS4 killing time while my PC toon was queued for the raid. Froze up in the vendor....saw everyone kind of stop on the PC...and 30 or so seconds later, both got the DC screen....yep...time to go to bed.