So, Let's Talk About The New Ep 44 Piles of Gold Base Items

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Achikah, Oct 12, 2022.

1. UT Firefly Well-Known Player

Help me understand this ..i played games like ark survival evolved or fallout 76 ...were it got an use to care about your bases we you can BULID YOUR BASE AND NOT DECORATE AN STUPID ROOM lol....honestly ppl if your greatest probels are that you cant get things for useless decorate an base no one can help u anymore..this game suffers under tc´s allys artifacts and all such stuf witch really do an impact at your game style and you are here and talk about base items? we cant even use them we cant even sit on an damn chair..holy crap
  2. Eve YouTuber

Dude, if you don't care for it It's cool. But just like you care about your problems with the game we care on our own issues with it. As others mentioned decorating is art and takes skill. Sorry you're lacking it or whatever, but go be negative somewhere else and stop trying to insult us. Who cares about other games? And this IS our game style. Seriously we don't bother you don't bother us.
    • Like x 10
  3. UT Firefly Well-Known Player

im not your dude...and let me tell you why im care about this here styles styles styles hello this is an game were you should fight together not stay around and decorate bases or chars...this whole game has become more and more horrble and we care about styles?
  4. Ryll Committed Player

Just because it is something in game that you aren't interested in doesn't mean there isn't a community interested in it.

That has to be the worst logic I have ever seen applied to anything. Where did anyone say it was their greatest problem? People are capable of caring about multiple things in games.

It isn't one or the other. The world isn't black and white...children see the world.like that.
    • Like x 5
  5. Eve YouTuber

Do you not realize that the art team and combat team are two different teams? And who was talking about styles? Honestly it's not your fight so just stay out of this, you don't need to get involved in literally everything. You could be constructive, but you chose to attack our community. So don't expect any respect or agreement from any of us
    • Like x 2
  6. UT Firefly Well-Known Player

i dont expcet anything from guys who dont care the bigger problems first ...i dont expect any logic from ppl who think bases are important if you run nearly the whole time around in the hosue of legends ...tell me witch use a bese still got ? waste money for nothing?
  7. Ryll Committed Player

Again, the world is not one or the other.

People can comment on multiple issues within a game.

Just like you can stop commenting on stuff that isn't something you care about.

It literally is that simple.
    • Like x 9
  8. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Just because you have different priorities doesn't mean others can't care about anything else. Even if we grant what you're saying..... it IS possible to discuss and be active in regards to multiple things at once. Just because we talk about this doesn't mean we don't ALSO talk about and criticize other stuff. Bases may not be important to you, but they can mean a lot to others. Just look at how much character styles and designs mean to a lot of people. Bases mean just as much to many, too. If these other issues are so important to you and you think they need to be talked about, then make your own thread. Both can exist. People can have thoughts on and care about both. No need to lash out at us for having different priorities than you or caring about stuff you don't. That's not helpful to any of these issues. It does more harm than good to any message you may have.
    • Like x 6
  9. tehDarkNite Well-Known Player

I'm ok with the base items if they are account bound and feats are attached. Just another thing for elitest to grind for as well as a money pit.
    • Like x 1
  10. UT Firefly Well-Known Player

you know i was like u guys once...zoe should know this too btw...but i shouldnt be surprise she dont remeber with care about so mutch stuff.anyway its always the same it isnt just this point here its about base styles char styles all this useless crap the game it self dont get better bcs of that but its the only real point ppl care about we want this style or this item ...this so called comunity here should in the first way care about important stuff but were are ppl if it comes to things like overpriced allys or such stuff right they are to busy style around and lose the focus of the game
  11. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

time capsules and allies really arent an issue, artifacts, eh yeah i can agree theres issues there but not the other 2. no ones forced to open tc and allies you can get with Source Marks (and the cheap **** ones work just fine) btw base items and decorating predates all that so heaven forbid people want to discuss a long standing aspect of the game. now Shut up Meg.
    • Like x 6
  12. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

It's an MMO. It's not just a fighting game, just a fashion game, just a decorating game, or just any other one thing. The entire point is to immerse yourself in the world and live out a story with your characters. Creating your characters and making them what you want is a large part of the entire point of the game. This isn't a Batman Arkham game. It's an MMO about making your own characters and personal stories in the DCU. If the combat is the only aspect you care about or see as worthwhile, IDK why you don't just play an Arkham game or Infamous or something instead. Yes, fighting supervillains/superheroes is a major part of this game, but so is everything else. Otherwise, they wouldn't have made it an MMO. They'd have just made a DC version of that Marvel game (Marvel Alliance???) instead. It's ok to have different priorities. You can care about stuff I don't, you can not care about stuff I do. Don't need to lash out about it. You're not gonna get anyone on your side like this. Only push them further away. For instance, look at PETA or ThatVeganTeacher. Both have done a lot of harm to their own movements. Don't let yourself be PETA.
    • Like x 8
  13. Eve YouTuber

There are the regular base items feats that came back (3) and the base items in questions has a feat with zero points with the title the scrooge lol. I can live with the 3 others. No one will chase a feat for a title...
    • Like x 2
  14. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

wasnt thatveganteacher the one who was trolling Gordon Ramsey? cuz the response was fracking hilarious...(when he got into the sheep pen and whatnot lol)
    • Like x 2
  15. Rejchadar Inquisitor

If you really want to understand something, first stop being a boor...it saves you time for logical thinking...DCUO is a game, people enjoy different playstyles , some enjoy difficult raids, some cosplay, some pvp, and some decorating... none of these playstyles are "right" or not "right", "important" or "not important"... the pleasure of the game is subjective.. .also, the priorities in the game are different for everyone ... You will leave yourself as if your priorities in the "game" are more important than something, they are not ... it's just a game ... and compared to the priorities of real life, they are nothing (artifacts will not feed you and your children, they will not cure your loved ones ... they will not solve the war in Ukraine ...) so why so much pathos in your posts?
    And as for the supposedly important problems that you voiced ... why are they important? here I have more than 30 artifacts of level 200 for all characters and several times more at level 120-160 .... maybe this is not a game problem, but your mediocrity and inability to manage inside game resources ?
    • Like x 7
  16. UT Firefly Well-Known Player

well fine so thank you all for the posts now i see clearer..
  17. Achikah All About That Base

There are other threads that talk about game balance and gameplay items. This thread is about base items and base decoration.

If you agree with the item pricing, or want to defend it, I'm open to debate. Any other discourse belongs elsewhere. Appreciate it.
    • Like x 5
  18. UT Firefly Well-Known Player

like i say its ok i dont waste my time here any longer this is your way to play be happy with it my way shows me to quit once and for all here i was simply try to say this sounds useless for me if there are are problems with other things all is fine but oh dont higher the prieces of things nearly no one cares about but like i say be happy with your stuff im done here
  19. Dene Devoted Player

Hey Zoe's Dude (JOKING!)

Not everyone plays like you and this game has been partly about styles and base items a LONG time - not everyone is obsessed with getting top score and nothing else

and now you are quitting because of ppl voicing conecrns? HUH?
    • Like x 3
  20. UT Firefly Well-Known Player

• Warning: The DCUO forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.

should i excuse myself for be done here? lol what makes you think you have any right to ask me why im quit

i got my reasons bcs after 10 years now im sick of what this game and mostly this ppl here have become were i was start this game it was about play the game and dont about care silly side hobbys and i dont care if you like this or not i dont care about anyone here anymore bcs if u once really need help somewere you guys hide under your stones so take this game an put it were the sun will never shines goodbye