So, Let's Talk About The New Ep 44 Piles of Gold Base Items

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Achikah, Oct 12, 2022.

1. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

True; a little more perspective for you, a shaded comic material over here is worth about 60-80mil
    • Like x 2
  2. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Please define "skill" versus "talent."
  3. Trykz Dedicated Player

Yeesh, really wish they’d do a cash wipe, and not the bs one we had before where they tip off a bunch of leagues to hide their cash either. Remove everything from the broker, and bring everyone down to 1million. Wipe it all, hit the reset button, and isp ban every single cash seller on the server.
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

Well, if by this point, those people haven't invested in expensive items and are just sitting around with that much liquidity...I say, let 'em burn. Just makes my hoard all the more valuable.
  5. MrGhosty Active Player

I'm not surprised by this, housing in almost every game are usually the ones who take the hardest hits. It could be worse though, you could be into housing for ESO.

Still, not cool and I hope they change their minds.
  6. Trykz Dedicated Player

I see your point, but those times values would also decrease with a cash wipe, can list it for whatever you want, but if the richest person on the server only has 100m, then they are only worth what someone is willing to pay.
  7. Achikah All About That Base

I, and the base community, thank you for this change. Sincerely.

Initial price points and all this bad air aside, the team really rallied for us decorators this DLC and created some spectacular items. Knowing all of them are now obtainable for the majority of the player base and can be used freely is amazing. We appreciate it.

Again, thank you for listening, and thank you for all the furniture (especially my lil blood/lava vomit boiz n ghouls.)
    • Like x 3
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Bro, some of us enjoy decorating bases as a nice change of pace. I will do content and queue for stuff and work together. Then after a while I’ll turn on music and decorate a base or work on a style. It doesn’t matter if my 3 bases serve a productive purpose in game. It doesn’t matter that my 16 armories are only for quick and easy style changes.
    What matters is having fun. And I don’t care about being top tier. I don’t care about being over powered. I don’t care about being elite. I care about having fun. And part of that fun for me comes from creating a comfortable place for my 19 base pets to live at Danger Manor. Well, and creating the best night club I can at Soil Machine.
    • Like x 3
  9. Trykz Dedicated Player

All
    hail
    Achikah.
    • Like x 5
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Thank you and I do admit I found it funny. If my program had emotional circuits my program would love y’all’s sense of humor. :)
    • Like x 1
  11. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

60-80 million? For a comic shaded material? Are you serious?

If this is true than the servers absolutely need adjusting by server.
    A comic shader material when it first came out was closer to the billion mark. And got higher than that as time when on.
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Thank you sir. You’re great. That is appreciated and I hope others find that cost more acceptable…or at the very least more tolerable.
    im not sure if y’all hear it enough but y’all are great.
    • Like x 2
  13. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

This is absolutely brilliantly worded. Thank you.
    • Like x 1
  14. Boss Dark Side Well-Known Player

Not sure if it is skill or talent, but that was well written. Excellent response.
    • Like x 1
  15. Proxystar #Perception

Thanks.
  16. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Yup :) not many items on Xbox are worth more than 100mil. Off-hand the only real few that are (now that rare materials like Liquid etc. aren't as rare anymore) are the rare collections like Flaming Phoenix Feather, Void Essence, Flash Biography, etc. Also, even Prem box is only about 100-150 mil.
    I don't think anything in the entire game goes over 200mil at all. I could be wrong, but you get the idea.
    • Like x 1
  17. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

That’s insane.
    We’ve got like “inspiration of will” pieces that are like 375 mil on broker. And any of the gold and purple collection pieces for like the void material or thunderstorm aura are much the same price too.

I’ll admit, I charged 1B for a premium reward box in chat, but that helped me so so so much to do a little bit of catch up on things I wanted. Haven’t much of it left, cause our prices are like this.
    • Like x 1
  18. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Just wanted to drop this. The treasure piles have a very large bounding/collision box and are difficult to place in various parts of a base. The pile itself won't even fit in any of the alcoves in the default sewer base on test as the bottom parts of the coins can't clip into the walls. If that bounding/collision box could be relaxed a little bit letting the parts of the coins that spread out on the floor clip into walls that would help with being able to place these treasure piles. I do like that you can walk on top of them, so keep that please :)

Thanks again for listening.
    • Like x 1