So GU61 will have 4th Color Update...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ChillCat, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

...neither of those are superhero MMOs.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'm also kind of peeved they put the Superman logo back in the chest rather than keeping the III logo from last year. As a villain that makes me even less likely to use it. The III logo was nice and neutral. Even if I was a hero I probably still wouldn't wear it because of the S.
    • Like x 2
  3. BumblingB I got better.

Most likely we will have minion summoning, like Aquaman in HH does. The other, I think we will be sending tidal waves to impact our enemies. I don't know if that means combo system, but I have a feeling it might be mobile (channeled/cast) AM or a pet AM. Maybe even both, like atomic.
  4. Cable Committed Player

Finally!!!!!! :eek:

This is an extremely useful addition to character customization.
    • Like x 2
  5. Backseid Devoted Player

I'm not really sure what you were expecting here. Or, maybe you don't understand?

Were you thinking each piece of gear would be able to have 4 different colors on it?

Edit: What the? Lol, there's 4 more pages after this post. Sorry, I'm sure all has been answered/discussed :p
    • Like x 2
  6. inferno Loyal Player

AARGH! I misunderstood they're intentions as well; I thought 4 colors on a gear piece. I'll have to try it live to see if it's even useful for my characters.
  7. Supergirly Dedicated Player

Tell me I don't need a Booster Bundle to use 4th colour option, PLEASE. :mad:
    • Like x 8
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You don't need a Booster Bundle to use the fourth colour option.
    • Like x 2
  9. Off Side Well-Known Player

That's not the point...

Add only a 4th color doesn't seems hard to do... if they were just thinking about this, why not let players get 5, 6, 7 or whatever number of colors they want if have more slots were not going to happen?

Personally, I thought they were taking so long because were adding a 4th slot, but no
  10. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

Would you be open to maybe accepting community creations for the inspired-by dolls? Maybe make a thing out of it.
  11. Backseid Devoted Player

That's yet to be seen!

Lol, could you imagine? Although, somehow they thought it was OK to do with the Cosmic Material, so ya never know.
    • Like x 2
  12. Jak-Man Committed Player

Seems like it was the point to me. Sorry man, dunno what else to tell ya that hasn't already been said in this thread.
    • Like x 1
  13. Professor Zoom Well-Known Player

adfhasvdhasbdkfbasdbfkjasbdfkbasdkfbasdbfasbdfkjsad!!!
  14. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

If you need four colors on a single piece of gear, your design probably looks like crap that would cause even Rob Liefeld to say "Bro, you have too much going on with your toon." This allows you to have a belt or legs or feet use a color that isn't used on other pieces of gear, which is pretty useful.
    • Like x 3
  15. Xibo Loyal Player

I personally don't believe in a DoT construct. If they say "Water constructs", the only thing that I think are 3: or Combos or Pets or both.
  16. Phill Committed Player

17. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

At last I'll be able to do this Constantine colors:
    [IMG]
    Black, White, Red and Brown.
    • Like x 2
  18. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea and the exo shirt and trigon shirt they removed the logo from the 1st chest. FoS they did the opposite, had no logo at 1st then added it. I wonder how the HH chest will look. Maybe they are removing the omega logo.
  19. metalfenix Committed Player

John Constantine will be the guilty of making me do a sorcery character sometime in the future.
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    Seeing some of the confusing there seems to be about the upcoming EVIL 4th color..... I thought I would make a video trying to make things more clear or less confusing for some. ;) ;)