So GU61 will have 4th Color Update...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ChillCat, Jun 9, 2016.

1. ChillCat Loyal Player

• Like x 21
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

Well thats excellent news. I think
    • Like x 10
  3. SkullGang Devoted Player

At least thats another thing checked off the list from the January stream. Hopefully unlockable styles/gear is on GU61 also.
    • Like x 5
  4. Controller Devoted Player

Quite nice.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The 4th color option wasn't made by the systems team.
    • Like x 13
  6. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

You know that Electric and Nature balancing will happen in the near far off future in 2018...

By than Shadow, Lantern Healing and Serums will all bet he works or release for that matter and those two powers will still be an after thoughts.
    • Like x 5
  7. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Good to know.

Is the weapon update in GU61?
    • Like x 3
  8. Wallachia Devoted Player

I wonder what else they've put in GU61~
    • Like x 2
  9. SkullGang Devoted Player

Is GU61 going on test today or is it getting pushed again to next week ?
    • Like x 1
  10. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

So uh...Shouldn't there be 4 slots?
    • Like x 3
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I don't know but I feel like it's a big one. They made stability improvements to the test server a few weeks ago so they must be expecting heavy loads for GU61. I have a theory that Water is a dot power and the reason it's taking so long is because they need the weapon pass first.
    • Like x 3
  12. Derio 15000 Post Club

Why? Why do you think they would put all Dot classes as healer classes?
  13. Korlick Loyal Player

My thoughts exaclty. Guess well have to wait and see how this actually works.

But...big news!
  14. SkullGang Devoted Player

I hope it isnt a dot power :(
    There is a 4th colour OPTION. We are still limited to 3 colour segments but we have 4 colours to choose from instead of 3.
    • Like x 5
  15. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Well before Munitions all channeling powers were tanks and before Atomic all "PI" powers were trolls. It doesn't matter. Anyway, we already had a channel AM, a 1234 AM and a combo AM in this cycle so chances are higher that water will be one of the other types. I suspect it might be a 1234/combo hybrid again but dots sound just as likely. I doubt it will be a pet power.
    • Like x 2
  16. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

You PICK from 4 colours. Styles were designed so they can only handle 3 at one time. They're not gonna waste time going over the thousands of styles already released to somehow update them to handle 4 at once. Its the same difference really anyway, you'll have the option of a 4th colour you can use instead of one of the other 3 on all items.
    • Like x 9
  17. Derio 15000 Post Club

Also shouldnt there be a 4th color slot option in that pick?
    • Like x 1
  18. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Bleh, doesn't excite me as much then
    • Like x 2
  19. SkullGang Devoted Player

No there shouldnt. We get to pick from 4 colours but we are still limited to 3 slots.
    • Like x 4
  20. Owl Devoted Player

Current gear pieces only have 3 slots. Gear is not changing.
    • Like x 4