Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Corsair X Well-Known Player

I have the same issue. I got 5 sources marks and no Kerchief for Rogol Zara’s scars. Makes no sense. Not even the 25point feat. WTH.
    • Like x 1
  2. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Yep, nothing is arriving in mine. They owe me a 25 point feat and kerchief
    • Like x 1
  3. Corsair X Well-Known Player

He’s lucky then
    • Like x 1
  4. Gigguk New Player

Still haven't got mine either, they owe me 100 point feat total for the Enhanced Rao Emblem (50pts) and for completing all enhanced emblems (another 50pts)
    • Like x 2
  5. Superman8131 New Player

Im well aware of that. From what i understand of it is that if its paid for then dcuo can put it in the game. Why cant we have something where if we pay 5 bucks we can get a S shield emblem? proceeds go to the copyright which from my understanding is paid to the schuster family or the siegel family. its an essential Superman situation to wear the shield.and i do have all the previous ones that were available when they were given out. But theres alot of different S shields
    • Like x 1
  6. Kaladin Well-Known Player

They have to be given permission, they cant just do it and then pay a fee.
    • Like x 3
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The item reward from these collections will arrive via the grant/gift menu, not via the mail. If you don't see a grant pop-up on your screen, type /welcome in the chat box to pull up the welcome menu, then select grants.
    • Like x 2
  8. casherann New Player

Completed the "Krypton Smasher" and "high priest of Rao" collections from the new Sixth Dimension but I cannot complete the feats "Crests of Krypton". (i collect all enhanced emblem) but ENHANCED RAO EMBEM is not active ind cant put anather one becouse already collected. Whot now?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Is there a fix in the works for completing all the enhanced emblems? Haven't heard if there is or isn't yet.
    • Like x 1
  10. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Nvm saw it is in progress :D
    • Like x 1
  11. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Hot fix did not work, I still didn't get credit for enhanced emblems feat after collecting another style.
    • Like x 1
  12. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Didn't work after popping a feat either, and having over 600 sp it's getting kinda hard to get styles or another feat. Would appreciate getting the feat that I am already supposed to have.
    • Like x 2
  13. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Not trying to sound fussy, but I just spent real world money in the marketplace to complete a pointless feat in the seasonal and in game cash for a style in the broker and.....nothing. This is frustrating.
    • Like x 3
  14. Shadobi Level 30

Enhanced Rao Emblem collected but not getting feat still nearly a week and I know if things get dragged on it won't get fixed.
    • Like x 1
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The hotfix worked for me, thank you.
    • Like x 1
  16. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Fix just worked, thanks :D
    • Like x 1
  17. Gigguk New Player

Hotfix did not work for me, mine still says collected. Still not getting feats... jesus I'm now wondering if this is gonna be fixed or not.
    • Like x 1
  18. Eve YouTuber

Did you try collect another style or complete another feat? Either should solve this. It won't be granted out of thin air.
    • Like x 1
  19. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

Hey I just finished the Freedom Mullet collection but instead of getting the hair I got 5 source marks?
    • Like x 1
  20. Eve YouTuber

type /welcome in chat to bring the welcome window up and it will bring the grant menu up which should grant you the Mullet.
    • Like x 2