Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Eve YouTuber

It was just a joke, don't make it more than it was really.
    • Like x 5
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

It was a funny joke too. I literally laughed out loud
    • Like x 5
  3. Apollonia Dedicated Player

I wouldn't want to die on this hill personally. It's not a great look.
    • Like x 3
  4. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Thanks for finally dropping the Superboy jacket. Traded heaps of my rare collections and game cash to complete the collection however after 30min it never arrived in my mailbox. Is there a glitch?
    • Like x 3
  5. Whazues Well-Known Player

blame DC and WB for not giving permission for it unless they changed their minds sometime down the road i wouldn't get my hopes up for a superman emblem but who knows what will happen in the next few years
    • Like x 2
  6. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

I've already said how I hate that tc give players sp cause I would not open this one if not for sp. Now I have finished the collections but have not received my rewards $#@%
  7. ROOTE Well-Known Player

Enhanced Emblem of Rao-related feats, both 50 pts, not popping since last night. Completed 2 of the 3 new collections over an hour ago, no rewards have shown up. Widespread awareness of the issues in game chat discussion. Could you at least COMMENT on this stuff Mepps? I know lack of transparency is your hallmark, but this is really poor form.
    • Like x 1
  8. Heywiar Committed Player

First of all, THANK YOU for adding Superboy's jacket!! I've been wanting a 90's Superboy style for soooo long.
    However, I have been told there is a bug where the reward is not granted upon completing the collection. Is there any word on this?
    • Like x 2
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We were unable to hotfix yesterday/today because of a power outage. We expect to have many if not all of the TC bugs in our next hotfix, which is likely Friday morning.
    • Like x 5
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I am very sorry you did not find that entertaining.
    • Like x 10
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I found the Superman doll joke quite entertaining, I must say.
    • Like x 2
  12. Kaladin Well-Known Player

So not sure if anyone having this issue, but Ive completed 2 of the new collections out of this time cap, and never got the rewards. I finished the scarf one and the superboy jacket one, both on my main Kahlan Sparks.
    • Like x 1
  13. SuperCorp Level 30

Completed the "Rogol Zaar's Scars" , "Genetically Popped Collar" and "End of Classic Century" collections from the new Sixth Dimension TC but the rewards haven't arrived in the mail yet, so I cannot complete the feats associated with the rewards. Its been done for few hours no Mail...

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. Control Creed Well-Known Player

I hope you are right, this might be the best MMO out right now though lol.

But yeah, if DC would "give the people what they want" they would be swimming in cash, no doubt.
    • Like x 1
  15. Heywiar Committed Player

In case you haven't been informed, this is being fixed today, June 11th. :) If you're a villain, the Rogol Zaar's Scars collection is still going to be bugged.
    • Like x 1
  16. Superman8131 New Player

I'm with the rest of these DC fans. Wheres the SUPERMAN emblems?? Kryptonian is fine but seriously Wheres the S shields that we all know and love and want? There are so many to choose from... I want in particular the Kingdom Come s shield. Why? Why? We the fans are fighting for DC yet are not being heard. WB keeps screwing up and DC Universe Online is going on more than 10 years. Why not listen to what the fans want? And whats with the Kerchief? the jacket is definitely cool. The mullet hair style is alright. The new suit is even alright. But the emblems you guys could've done better with. Daily planet emblem?? the Rao emblem and the Nuclear man emblem (from Superman 4) are the only cool ones worth collecting.
    • Like x 1
  17. Kaladin Well-Known Player

So wow you dont listen or read... They cant re-release the Superman emblem due to it being copyrighted. Daybreak does not own the rights to do so. So if you were not part of the game when it was available for awhile, you are basically out of luck unless something changes.
    • Like x 2
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Guess it is not Friday morning after all?

Could it be this week-end?? or later next week?

Time is of the essence..... I have videos to make with those items. ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  19. Kaladin Well-Known Player

Agreed, I thought that meant today. I see where it says what the rewards are now, but I still have not received them.
    • Like x 1
  20. xxRagexx7 New Player

I still have not gotten my rewards from the Scraf and hair mullet collection. Was this fixed?
    • Like x 1