Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. bradleymsimmons Well-Known Player

Nice! I have the Deco base for my Lantern character as the pattern on the ceiling reminds me of the Green Lantern symbol. And yes, I've made it green. :)

I've been revamping my villain base. Just stalking the broker for some needed pieces. I'm not sure which base I want to embark on next. Decisions, decisions, decisions.
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

So I made a character named "Yuki-Chan" for the purpose of having a anime-like character. I got some base items that shows that(From what was available on broker). But noticed we don't have much chinse or Japanese culture base items in game. Problem! ):
  3. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Well, you can always use cherries and stone gardens for stereotypical Japanese surroundings;)
    • Like x 1
  4. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

I finally got around to updating my base tour video.

• Like x 2
  5. Eve YouTuber

It looks great, I love it!
  6. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

Thanks, although it would look even better if we could place more than 500 items.
    I'm working on getting my youtube channel going. I'll be posting more bases that I do as well as stuff from other games.
    • Like x 2
  7. Eve YouTuber

Yeah I feel you. Never enough space. We need bigger lairs too! And - I will sub :) Can't wait to see more!
  8. Eve YouTuber

Yuki's base is coming together:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. bradleymsimmons Well-Known Player

I'm finishing up my Atlantis base. I'll take photos before too long and post. I need vernal rectangular planters though, like 10 of them! lol
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

Can't wait to see!
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

I think this is my most creepy idea for Halloween base yet. Underwater graveyard.

[IMG]

Any ideas how to continue from here? I find it difficult to find those items on broker now due to the lack of people running the Atlantis raids on EU. So any tips how I can progress from here? I will probably put them in the middle - or try get the shoval and dirt base items so it looks like It's being digged, idk.

One of 3 Halloween Bases I'm working on and I'm completely stuck on this one. p:
  12. bradleymsimmons Well-Known Player

Hi Zoe,

I hear ya. I'm holding off on taking my pics until my Atlantis base is "done done" I'm still trying to hunt down 36 or so pieces. At least I have a design, so that's good.

Regarding your graveyard. I like the idea. Yes, putting the dirt down and then maybe some bubbling seaweed floors mixed thoughout might look nice. You may also want to consider framing it off with the palatial or olympian archways. You might also throw on an Arkham gate as a "door" (see pic below). Lastly, put a blanket of fog on top and see if it adds any spice to it. Anyway, those are my thoughts off the top of my head. Hopefully, it helps.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

Interesting. I'll try, though some are summer seasonal items, maybe I'll extra farm from each seasonal in case I need something. Thank you!
    • Like x 1
  14. bradleymsimmons Well-Known Player

This is a dumb question I'm sure but can we send each other items? I'm on the US server, it sounds like you're on the EU.
    • Like x 1
  15. Eve YouTuber

Not dumb at all :) Sadly no, different servers. I do play on US as well though, wouldn't mind try decorate a few bases there!
    • Like x 1
  16. bradleymsimmons Well-Known Player

Well, I can always keep an eye out for what you need if you decorate on the US server. I'm ALWAYS on the broker. lol
    • Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

Lantern Graveyard coming along :D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Rejchadar Inquisitor

When you decide on the theme of the bases, write to me what exactly you need and if I have it and it doesn’t cost tens of millions I will send it to you by mail ... but it may take a couple of days, because lately I’m less likely to enter the game (real life more and more surprises are presented (a friend of a good friend jumped out of the balcony ... so most of the free time was spent on helping there ...)).
  19. Eve YouTuber

Oh god I'm deeply sorry to hear that. Yeah I will let you know once I decided! Don't worry I never ask for expensive stuff haha
  20. Eve YouTuber

Vampire Queen's "Vampire Cave" is coming along. Basically my 2nd actual Halloween Base. LOL
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1