Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. The GodFlame New Player

I love visiting creative bases! Add me to your base and I’ll definitely check yours out. “The GodFlame”
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

May want to mention which server\platform so people won't get confused on why they can't give you permission :)
  3. Brit Loyal Player

I'd like to ask some of the talented base builders here how many Walls they use on average when making their bases.

I've been collecting Arkham walls during the narrow window of the Halloween Event each year for the purpose of making my Jail themed base, but since I really stink at this stuff, I have no idea how many I need to get.
  4. Eve YouTuber

Honestly I am not sure about this, I usually just put banners or posters on the wall. But you'd probably want to farm as much as possible to cover the base and give it the jail theme vibe.
  5. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I do not know if I am one of the "talented" base builders, but if after watching my videos you point to a specific base or bases, I will count the number of walls and other dividers there for you ...
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

For those who may like to see all the Halloween Base items. ;)
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

Mentalica's (My Mental Character) base (WIP) "In My Mind"
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve YouTuber

Just destroyed Owlness' crazy cave, and remade the whole thing. Now there's more #WIP to go through since this is a bigger base (Brainiac Theme). Here's a sneak peek

[IMG]
  9. Imaginos Dedicated Player

I used 8 catacomb walls for my catacomb, probably could use 10. Used 4 dark stone for upper floor walls, could have used 5 but I blocked a staircase off with a mysterious bookshelf. Used 4 Library walls for the front of a mansion near the entrance and 2 or 3 more dark stone walls there...you have to overlap the walls often to get things to fit, this can look good and other times not so much. I've used around 4 to 6 vernal room dividers for upper floors to make those a more private room.

On a related note: Every base I do is themed in some way and I do my best to use whatever decorations there are to fit that theme. Hedonistic Space Hippy hangout pad. Gambling Den/Mob Boss type base. Haunted Addams Mansion. Gothic Disturbed Child Base. Rebuilt Cave Carnival/Circus. Fairy Pub. Croft Museum with 8 or 10 different exhibits, snack and gift area along with lower level storage etc.. Those are just a few of them.
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

Feel free to share your bases here :) I know I would love to see them!
  11. Imaginos Dedicated Player

How do I do that? Just screenshots? Never tried doing any sort of video recording before.
  12. Sweet Daddy Level 30

love the bass what the name of that cool song?
  13. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

o think is from the titanic movie
    • Like x 1
  14. Sweet Daddy Level 30

lawd love it whats the name of that sweet song
  15. Sweet Daddy Level 30

thank you I'm going to try to look on Spotify to find it
  16. Sweet Daddy Level 30

I'm too ashamed to post my base
  17. Eve YouTuber

Don't be! Show us your creativity and if you need advice just ask!

Photos is also fine, use Imgur to upload your images and put them here :)
  18. Imaginos Dedicated Player

I'm ok doing video if someone can point me to what software to use and where to upload them. I'm on a PC.
  19. Eve YouTuber

Any basic recording program and editing program, there are plenty of those free to download. :)
  20. Eve YouTuber

I really need more Flash inspired base Items for my Flash Museum. #WIP
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]