Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Well, from what I see you have most of the base utems connected to Flash, then left just improvisation .... well, I don't know, maybe something looks like a trophy museum?
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

Hmm, I'll see about it. Haven't really thought what to add more.
  3. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I would experiment with the imposition of some base items on top of others, to give the impression that something is on the shelves along with the attributes of flash....
    • Like x 1
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

some of the smaller dc statues (aquaman and mera and batman) are placed on walls. if you place a table against a wall you can make it look like the small statues are placed on them. we got these statues as gifts is i remember correctly so they may not be available to everyone or maybe on sale on the broker. ill do a quick vid of what im talking about when i get home tonight.
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

Oh these are from valentines day, I could give it a try once we hit Valentines Day event.

Yeah I'll try. I see what I can get off broker as well. Currently low on source marks xD (Yes I spend Source Marks on Base Items...)
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i go too caught up in the bounty grind to make a little video (it would have cost me about 20 or 30 time beacons).

its very easy to do what i mentioned above.

the catch is it has to be something you can place on a wall, push a table up against the wall and level the item to look like its on the table. its limited in its scope..but you can do a few tricks that look good.

once you get past the hole "just shove everything against the wall" lne of decorating..which is kind of meh at best.
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

Yeah I'll try that, see what I can come up with. Aren't there actual trophy cages or something?
  8. Eve YouTuber

My Playhouse is coming along. Still got a long way to go (Need more stuff from St. Patrick event) but otherwise I'm pretty much loving the way it goes. #WIP2! Also thinking maybe to move the clocks and stuff and do like a an area full of them, like Alice in Wonderland kind of thing. Need to gather more types of clocks though xD

• Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

Some changes in the fun\playhouse of Sweet Chaos. Does anybody know where the Funhouse Large Hourglasses drop?
    Trying to make it very Alice in Wonderland themed. But with madness!
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
  10. Eve YouTuber

Tomb inspired base P: Since I started playing Shadow of The Tomb Raider lol

• Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

#WIP North's base
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  12. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

looks very Ice lol sorry had to, but um is that an EU or US base? cuz if its us just make a list and i could give you a hand.
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

I'm on EU :( But thank you! and lol!
  14. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

anytime lol RedMetalBat is your US character right? cuz when the servers for US PS comeback up il jump on Icy Belle and give you base access to her bases (they are of the same theme concept wise).
    • Like x 1
  15. Eve YouTuber

Sounds great! Would love to check your base!
  16. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

i got a few others im working on as well for other characters but i wouldnt want to overwhelm your teleporter lol
    • Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

It's fine ;) I haven't actually done this month's Gazette tours so I might be able to pick one of your bases.
  18. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

ok good to go, not all are done tho but there should be enough in some cases to at least get a feel for the base concept. if you have any questions feel free to inbox me as il be off and on (forum wise) today and im not sure if/when il be back in game today.
    • Like x 1
  19. Robert-Vim Well-Known Player

I would luv to share my bases looks with folks but there is sooooo much to SS to do so and me and making a game video well .. let's just say I'm very old and tech challenged . I have multiple bases "decked out" a couple wings of Batcave and a Quinn Den etc. ( collecting stuff for 10 years and hadda put it all somewhere ) If I just gave you access to them all would you care to look Zoe?
    • Like x 1
  20. Eve YouTuber

Sure, let me know your character name(s) and add RedMetalBat to walk-in permission :)