Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Dilios Well-Known Player

I will try, thanks! o/
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

Just as a reminder, we are back to recording Base Crafters Show this month! We are full for the next upcoming months BUT if you still want to get your base in, you can join our discord server here and register at the "Register for show" channel: https://discord.gg/3J2QXPWerT

Unlike before, the episodes won't be uploaded to my personal channel (Metanite) They will be uploaded to Base Crafters Official YT channel. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/@DCbasecrafters

Additionally, everytime we get new base items I will showcase them on the channel, so look out for St. Patrick's recent batch video.:)

BY THE WAY! The first episode of Base Crafters which was originally uploaded on my channel has hit 700 views!!!
    • Like x 3
  3. Ryll Committed Player

Going to start posting the bases that I tour for my channel here too ;)

This was yesterdays video. My entry into Base Off: A Decade in Decor. 1007 Mountain Drive was the address of Wayne Manor according to Batman: The Animated Series.

• Like x 4
  4. Eve YouTuber

Really great entry, or as i say, HOLY RYLL
    • Like x 2
  5. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

• Like x 4
  6. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 4
  7. Achikah All About That Base

When things are at their darkest, some shine their brightest, and in this base tour we try our best to find that shimmering silver, or in this case, green, lining.

Join Willpower as she showcases a project near and dear to her heart- a multi-dimensional conservatory that is home to an array of flora from dead or dying planets that not only serves as an eclectic, intergalactic botanical garden but also a teaching facility for the importance of environmental protection.

Welcome to Project Verdure.

(Tour starts around the 2:45 mark if you wanna skip my intro blurb, haha.)
    • Like x 3
  8. El Ferchos Active Player

I've got a question. I'm tempted to start uploading the few bases I have but I'd like to add some music. How can I know which melodies/songs are free copyright to use?
  9. Eve YouTuber

Haya!! I can recommend this channel https://www.youtube.com/@audiolibrary_ . Make sure you look at their descreption and type what's coming after this line: You’re free to use this track if you're not a brand or you're not working with one, and you must include the following credits in your video description (Copy & Paste)

then copy the details they basically listed on their video and add it in your descreption. This way they won't copyright you. (Basically you are crediting them for using their music.) I've been using their music for years. :)
    • Like x 1
  10. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Well I converted part of my office into a studio…..
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    we need an easel with a blank canvas though
    • Like x 2
  11. Eve YouTuber

This looks great!!
  12. Eve YouTuber

Extra Life Base Tour for Ryll! The base is named "The House". Was a great tour, thank you for your donation!!
    • Like x 3
  13. Eve YouTuber

Extra Life: Touring Blight's bases. A whole base crafters episode dedicated to Blight for his donation! Make sure you donate to my Extra Life Base Crafters Incentives if you are interested aswell!
    • Like x 3
  14. Blight KOBRA Commander

Thanks for the tour of my bases and hall guys, nice job and thanks for all the praise.

One correction the outfits in the penthouse are not Destro, but my COBRA OC and DCUO main character/villain Blight. You can see him wearing the same outfit in the image in my forum sig below and the image linked to it at DeviantArt.
    • Like x 2
  15. Eve YouTuber

You'e Welcome! I am sorry it took so long. And interesting, thanks for letting us know!
  16. beardrive Committed Player

Here at the club, I rap the rap.
    Ladies up in here from front to back.
  17. beardrive Committed Player

That was a badass base, and The Batman's cave is probably the best one I've seen
    • Like x 2
  18. Eve YouTuber

Beardrive comments, thread be like: What? What do you mean alert you there's a comment in here? THERE IS LITEREALLY NOTHING HERE LOL

Happens with half the threads I follow lmao
    • Like x 1
  19. Rejchadar Inquisitor

A little experiment with "Emblem Painting" base items...

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. beardrive Committed Player

I found emblems to be generally useless in the game almost in their entirety but for enhanced versions, and most of the people that have been around for a decade complained about them relentlessly, saying they never even asked for them; however, in base design I have found the enhanced aversions to be really very useful! I just depends what items you have. The hanging decorative drape seems to be the largest and most obvious people use.
    • Like x 1