Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Robert-Vim Well-Known Player

I'll just add you to bases entry and you can peruse all of em at will. Bruce Vim is the Batman toon w/ multiple bases and Karisandr ( she used to be a Harleen toon before her revamp ) has the Quinn den.. There are others Ive done Sabrina Vex ( Circe toon Villain side ) but you can "wander" if you wish.:) I'll just add you to all lists so you can walk thru at leisure . EDIT: added you to Bruce Vim , Kamirandr , Karisandr, and Sabrina Vex .. I have MANY more but .. let's just do these and see where we go .:D
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

Back from the dead...
    with 2021 versions of my bases and upcoming bases projects starting with Multi Lantern's Multi Base.
    I am so excited that the quality is so better compare to older videos, so I want to visit old bases I don't intend to change and re-record them as well! anyway, watch here:
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Aqua's "Under The Sea" Base. I re-did the base (live on stream) and continued abit today. It's still a #WIP, do let me know what you think :)
    • Like x 1
  4. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

took a bunch of screenshots of my updated/revised police station/Crimelab
    It's still a bit of a work in progress I use the large and small Lab Pill dispensers as walls and I'm a few short as you'll see in the Captain's office....

Entrance/waiting area
    [IMG]Ev-COnBXMAAmExr by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

Waiting area-hall to squad room
    [IMG]Ev-HYwcWQAMyS9V by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

booking area, holding cell.
    [IMG]Ev-HZeMWYAMfbzo by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

Holding cell/ /suspect
    [IMG]Ev-HaJ-XEAg5JuZ by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

Hallway to squad room
    [IMG]Ev-DLsfXAAQyuPx by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

squad room/entrance to captain's office
    [IMG]Ev-DKnMXIAks-2v-2 by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

Captain's office
    [IMG]Ev-EOijXcAQZNGI by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    [IMG]Ev-Dn1eXMAkXLUK-2 by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

Squad room/Locker Room

[IMG]Ev-E3TOWEAMCXjd-2 by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

Squadroom/Stairs to Crime Lab/Lab
    [IMG]Ev-EQEWXIAM0DpR by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

Lab/ Lab Surpervisor's office/ Entrance to Evidence Lock-up
    [IMG]Ev-EQ7kWEAIjSdO by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    [IMG]Ev-Do2LXMAgnsf3 by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

Evidence Lock-up
    [IMG]Ev-DqTQWQAQmCFT by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    [IMG]Ev-EPOtWQAINP0x by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

Supply closet
    [IMG]Ev-DprlXIAUb-Be by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 2
  5. Eve YouTuber

That base looks really good. Inspired me! Thank you for helping me keeping this thread alive haha
  6. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Hmmm, I have an old thread about some of my bases and what would be good to put in them. If I can figure out how, maybe I can try to do a video walking through each and explaining it. I'd just need a way to capture both the game footage and my voice as I go through. I am on PS4, so shouldn't be too hard. It already has a built in capture system. Just gotta get my voice into that capture.
    • Like x 1
  7. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

never mind
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve YouTuber

Better\HD Quality Base Tour of Phoenix's Enchanted Palace. I feel like It's pretty much done, unless I feel like adding more base items (Or that we get more magic based base items) ~
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

Sweet Chaos' fun house, better quality\some progress before St. Patrick event additions
    • Like x 1
  10. Lara Committed Player

I dont know why caro dont post her base here she has to 100% the best bases in this game.
    Leave a Like on her Video.
    • Like x 3
  11. Eve YouTuber

Liked & Subscribed to both of you. I will check the video itself in abit, I bet her base is stunning!
    Not everyone maybe feels comfortable or maybe she doesn't want to which I respect :)
    • Like x 1
  12. Lara Committed Player

[IMG]

Sweet:oops:
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

Progress on Amore El's Fortress!!! There are a lot of items I need to get from SM so I will farm like crazy. Video soontm ^^
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  14. Eve YouTuber

Here's the video. I'm not too sure about Brainiac Lair as a theme, but it is what it is P:
    • Like x 1
  15. Eve YouTuber

Tech Kingdom WIP #2 some progress. Need more base items from Teen Titans to completely progress it.
  16. Fahims7 Level 30

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

Looks really good!
  18. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Eve YouTuber

First image doesn't work, but the rest looks pretty good! I like the colors of the base to make it look Lanternish :D
  20. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    Trying to give it the frosty look...