Server Restart - January 22, 2016

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Meta Care Level 30

Bad time to have problems with SM winding down
  2. Alpha Wolfman New Player

Sure, get this after I submit support ticket!
  3. Cyberdine101 New Player

Maybe a mention of that in-game would have been nice, some kinda heads up?...I imagine I wasn't the only one who just sent in a help ticket. Glad I wasn't in an alert or something. :/
  4. Treskar Committed Player

Now I am down 20:26. 27seconds. EST
  5. Meta Care Level 30

There Was a 10 min warning
  6. Jirambi New Player

I was worried about why the world was shutting down while I was on. Glad to know now I am not the only one.:D
  7. Cyberdine101 New Player

Server wide or Zone? I guess I missed it??
  8. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

Maybe you guys are fixing the mysterious "virtual keyboard" you activate by pressing select / options > X ..... One day it's there, the next it's not there.... Literally, the option disappears.. That's pretty embarrassing, don't you think mepps ?
  9. Ultimate Wargasm New Player

OK... amomment is... amomment is... hmmm... amomment is... I don't really know what amomment is. Can you use it in the the form of a sentence?
  10. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

Wished it was 15 so i could finish DPn
  11. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

There was more then a 10 minute warning it was posted on twitter over an hour ago pretty sure they tried to resolve the error before deciding a reboot was the end decision to solving the problem at hand.

Such complaint you people have

Nothing in-life is perfect stop thinking it is think's fail everyday.
    • Like x 2
  12. Eternal Grace New Player

Mepps, You may require a strong coffee now lol
    • Like x 1
  13. GeeduskY New Player

I was in the middle of Raid AFFS ':mad::mad:
  14. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

we almost beat the last boss in BD -_-
  15. Ultimate Wargasm New Player

Yea, apparently you're right about that one. 8-(
  16. bagofboom Committed Player

Impossible.
    "Amomment" isn't a real word.
  17. Domi Well-Known Player

Next time, please try and put more than a 10 minute warning in-game when the world is shutting down...

We were in SM Round 5 when we saw the 10 minute warning. Did Round 6 in 6 minutes.. Fastest time.

20 minutes would of been nice to know so we wouldn't have to be worried that 2 people wouldn't get the check point they needed. Now we may have to go back and redo those rounds, costing us time wasted. >>

Is this technical issue have anything to do with one of the SM pets that disappears after the trinket cool-down is done?
  18. Domi Well-Known Player

Not everyone stalks twitter 24/7 or the forums when they are in the game and playing.

I'm just saying it...yeah there was warning other places other than in-game.
    When the world shuts down everyday there is always more than a 10 minute warning.

If there was a post on twitter over and hour ago, they could of said something in-game at the 25 or 20 minute mark.
  19. Hraesvelg Always Right

The technical issue is that no one could log into game. If it were something non-important they would have put it in a hotfix. They only do restarts in situations where tons of people are impacted. But no, it's all about YOU...
  20. darkscarletx Loyal Player

It's a lot of work to do SM and I understand the frustration. A longer warning would have been nice. "You" is part of all too. That wasn't selfish.
    • Like x 1