Server Restart - January 22, 2016

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Eternal Grace New Player

You should replace the replay badges people spent before the sudden shutdown and grant the stage 5 reward with compliments to those who was interrupted during Survival mode, Otherwise you risk insulting the elite on this game. All that aside it's not the end of the world, ummm well ok sorta is virtually but you catch my drift lol
  2. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Whew, almost had a heart attack there. Saw this thread and I am happy it's not the storm outside.
  3. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Well, crossplay should be real fun.
    • Like x 1
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

You know what's also frustrating? Trying to log into the game for 30+ minutes and not being able to. We're all frustrated.
  5. vladimir0987654 New Player

6. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I understand that too.
  7. tinoman Dedicated Player

Any online yet?
  8. Sydiv New Player

anyone notice that the server status window on the home page always says up,..... even when the DAMN SERVERS ARE DOWN!!! =(
  9. Sydiv New Player

sorry should have put a rant warning before that #needstolearntomanagefustration
  10. Winter Nyx Active Player

its very misinforming.
  11. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Just something I'd like to say.

I'm sure all PS players received the code for the downtime we had for ps3/4. Well, I never thought that sony could nice like that. DBG can't do that too?

I'm not talking about this downtime but for the future ones we might had that will take our whole day.
  12. xGMZen1 Active Player

then we login and we wake up and it's still down.
  13. Eternal Grace New Player

@Sydiv , Thats because Its stored on an sqa data system of sorts & has a timed delay, its not live via the server directly, It is a cliant that connects to a server like any other that would inevitably collect data. :)
  14. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

I am not frustrated.:D
  15. DCUO girl New Player

It's back up for me
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All servers are now online.
    • Like x 2
  18. Biggdaddycane Dedicated Player

[IMG]

I was in the middle of DCe fighting Jared. Thought I lagged out.

Oh well. Back to ESO & Fallout modding.
  19. Domi Well-Known Player

I have my pet. I'm happy. But I was NOT being selfish and starting at round 1 with some people to help them through it. If I was to be selfish, I would of just not helped at all.

All I ask was for a little bit more of a warning than 10 minutes. Obviously you didn't see the part about it being posted 40+ minutes on Twitter before it was posted in-game. I was just trying to say it would of been nice. Many people, not just myself were all doing things and getting check-points for stuff. Not just in my group, but others too.
  20. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

They gave a 10 minute warning. And its not like you can't finish the raid before next Thursday....
    • Like x 1