Server Hotfix - January 28, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 27, 2014.

1. B0NE DADDY Well-Known Player

Once Again Devs........PLEASE CLOSE ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM COMMENTS. That what other section of forumns are for. Announcements should'nt be for pitily squabbling arguments of things that are completely off topic. It should be for ANNOUNCEMENTS
  2. Dammacx New Player

[IMG]
  3. Slademj115 New Player

I have actually. Each time I get new gear and Skill point right away I imprint what I have. That's something I don't forget. Each time I imprint my gear, I test it so I use my armory, and my Vitalization simply goes down by 10.

If you want to play games, do it somewhere else. This is a place to discuss issues of the game. So do me a favor leave the jokes to the Joker and the riddles to the Riddler.
  4. Little Sister New Player

Are you Quantum or Hard Light ? If so, it's probably changing because of how you are speccing into trees. Space & Support trees each give +10 Vita if you specialize in them.
  5. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

what gives thats my sig
  6. iSolar Well-Known Player

Very nice, Mepps. Now if only you guys could fix Mist Recovery on the second battlegrounds where the mission doesn't load. I've had to disband and restart the instance quite a few times. While I enjoy the new content, I don't enjoy queing up multiple times just to finish mist recovery. I'm on the ps4, and both the ps3 and 4 alike, are experiencing the same problems. Overall, all seems to be pretty nicely put together. :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Vaxtin Well-Known Player

Payed for WOL PT1 took my money and got no DLC
  8. icesektor New Player

PEOPLE, IS IT JUST ME OR IS THIS SERVE STILL DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE? I STILL CANT LOG IN. IM GETTING THE DISCONNECTION MESSAGE BEFORE YOU LOG IN. I HAVENT PLAYED IN 2 DAYS. MEPPS OR SOMEONE, PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING..
  9. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

10. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Ello, Odd! :D
  11. Slademj115 New Player

I'm Hardlight. Does it make a difference?
  12. Little Sister New Player

Yes. As I said in my post, if you are specializing in Support tree, you'll get +10 Vita. If you have recently changed your power points and are specializing in Assault, you will not have the +10 Vita.
  13. Slademj115 New Player

Yeah I haven't touched my Power Points for at least 3 to 4 months maybe more. So that can't be the reason.
  14. Little Sister New Player

Well you should check which tree you're specializing in, since no one else is losing Vitalization ;)
  15. Kirney Slane New Player

After calling tech support in my country i managed to get on the game again. I accessed my router with my computer and opened port #80 for my PS4 to avoid the router's firewall getting in the way.
  16. The Klepto New Player

Currently right now sitting at a big yellow door not able to get to sinestro to fight the last boss in ASSAULT AND BATTERY.

So what did this hot fix do again??

And to be specific enough it's the yellow door to enter the maze which is shut.

Just a waste of time.