Server Hotfix - January 28, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

A hotfix will be applied to all servers tonight during regular restarts. No additional downtime will be required. Players may notice the following changes:

War of the Light Part I

Operation
    Assault and Battery
    · Multiple Security Constructs should no longer spawn at once.
    · Mogo and Ranx have both agreed to allow players who defeat their maze to continue to the final room instead of randomly closing the maze doors and refusing to play nice.
    · Players should no longer get stuck in the first room of the maze in Mogo and Ranx. Players will now be disintegrated as intended.

Feats
    · The feat "We’ll Burn You All" now correctly requires a back style to be completed.

Items
    · The Item Level 90 Utility Belts can now be salvaged.

• Like x 7
  2. Erza Scarnet New Player

What about the bug where ragebringer isn't applying aggro?
    • Like x 2
  3. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I was told about a glitch that allowed players to fly through walls and skip the maze entirely in Assault and Battery. It's not that big of a deal because the maze is easily doable, but it still should be looked into because that part is a part of the raid strategy mechanics. If anyone else has experiences this, feel free to back me up :)
    • Like x 2
  4. Kirney Slane New Player

Any chance we can play the game again in the near future?
  5. Minister Of Death New Player

Hey Meps,

Can you please fix the glitch with the armory button cause people to be able to rapid fire. People are now using it arenas, its wack.
    • Like x 1
  6. Ivy Bird Committed Player

That was fixed last week, if it is happening again it's a new bug.
    • Like x 2
  7. Borosa1971 New Player

WHAT ABOUT THE MISSING BRIEFINGS
    • Like x 1
  8. Slademj115 New Player

Mepps, you're forgetting the Armory Glitch where my Trolls Vitalization goes down by 10 each time you use your Armory. PLEASE fix that. Otherwise I can't use the armory for nothing.
  9. Mr.Me New Player

You can not use the armory for nothing, in fact you must use it for something?

You also can not use the armory for anything, there is indeed something you could use the armory for?

Just ponder on that one for a while... I dare ya!
    • Like x 1
  10. Bastetmen/Agente New Player

Hard more maintenance, I hope not delay much already going one hour, how bad were told it would not take more time, I think they should tell the truth, it's more inventing that tardera more and so are no longer glued to the pc open and closing the dc to see what time it connects to the server
  11. Awesome Barney Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  12. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Are you re-imprinting your gear and new Skill Points (if acquired)? If not, that is likely the case. Your progress is not automatically updated to your Armories, so you need to update the imprints in order to maintain your current stats. If this isn't the issue, I dunno what is happening. I am not experiencing this loss in Vitalization.
    • Like x 1
  13. iPlow New Player

Would be nice to be able to get a 90 level healer utility belt.
    The option to purchase with marks would be greatly appreciated.

Bring on the Premium noobs!
    Servers will be extra laggy Tuesday, Yay!
    • Like x 1
  14. Monroe585 New Player

This. What about the missing investigations/briefings?
  15. Mr.Me New Player

Oh Idc care about grammar, tbh I can barely spell grammar and had to read it off your pic, to me its more about the philosophical meaning behind it all.

I mean to quote the poster exactly... "Otherwise I can't use the armory for nothing." which is and will always be true because you can't use an armory for nothing. To do that you would have to not use it all, and if you do that then your not using it at all so how could you be using it for nothing? Using it all all means using it for something, and...

What if an armory quest is received but never completed, does that armory ever really exist? Can something that never really existed ever really be part of "The game," and at what point have I just gone to far in an official thread with out being completely aware of what the "ToS" actually are... :eek:
  16. Nightcast New Player

What time will this hotfix begin in the UK?
  17. Ganf3rman New Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. Walterlight New Player

im getting this too :(
  19. Saint New Player

Is there a trinket 90 trinket belt for controllers yet, cos i havent seen one or heard anyone says he has one ^_^
  20. Volkenraider Loyal Player

yea there is