Server Hotfix - January 25, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Mephisto Rapha New Player

Again, read my response to AwesomeBarney. It was not meant as an insult, but rather a point of advice. AwesomeBarney typed an entire paragraph response to me in Dutch. I used a translator to translate it and reply in English. You can't do that with the comment I was referring to and that makes it difficult to answer his/her question. But as I said, I meant absolutely NO disrespect. I may have just worded it wrong.
  2. lanternknight Committed Player

While you are at it you need to fix the getting stuck in block issue already. It is beyond annoying now. Also the pvp mechanics in pve needs to be fixed if it is going to be in their. You cant block break bosses that are blocking. This is especially bad in the Trigon alert. If they are going to sit there and block they need to be vulnerable to block breakers every time without fail, or take pvp out of pve altogether. Next fix Batman on the villian side for Regal Hotel. He keeps us from hitting the cog (which is much slower on the villian side than on the hero side) and then kills us. The reason why this occurs is because on the villian side Joker gets encased so Batman targets us. On the Hero side Batman doesn't encase Joker, so Joker stays on Batman, which allows the hero to easily hit the cog (which is much faster to hit). Simply fix is to not encase Joker on the villian side anymore or change the cog animation villains have to that of the hero's animation.
  3. B0NE DADDY Well-Known Player

Once Again Devs........PLEASE CLOSE ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM COMMENTS. That what other section of forumns are for. Announcements should'nt be for pitily squabbling arguments of things that are completely off topic. It should be for ANNOUNCEMENTS
    • Like x 3
  4. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Thanks for the ninja nerf to steel! BTW, Can I get my $10 back? Ty. :D
  5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Probably not, since it wouldn't earn SOE DCUO ten dollars each time you switched power, unless they charged $10 each time, which doesn't seem to be what you and others understandably wish for. But it's silly to think that SOE would benefit from our "paying" in-game tokens which SOE cannot pass on to stockholders or use as capital, which is what the intent of charging cash is.

You have to understand that DCUO needs to make money, and that's the intent here. They're not going to drop that because you would prefer something that doesn't cost you real cash. No more than any other business you do business with will give you something for free on the basis that, after all, you'd like it.
  6. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

See my above response to someone else.

You simply can't expect SOE to forgo charging money for what they're charging money. That's not going to be on offer. Unless your desired structure preserves charging $10 each time you change power, you'll have to suggest how SOE would make the same amount of real world dollars from the proposed new structure.

Honestly, SOE employees can't take respec tokens to the supermarket to buy their food. The world doesn't work that way.
  7. doogle New Player

Its been 5 days since i was able to log onto the server nd view ny charcters i hd made. Its got to the stage now where im paying to view portraits of heroes and villains which is beyond acceptable when do you intend to fix these issues tht many individuals are experiencing?
  8. Inconforme+ Active Player

No matter if i have very bad english, matter is the fact understand what i trying to say, and i can see u doit
  9. Inconforme+ Active Player

10. Julia Moraes New Player

Will not regret :3