Server Hotfix - January 25, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

A hotfix will be applied to all servers tonight during regular restarts. No additional downtime will be required. Players may notice the following changes:

Raid
    Fortress of Solitude: Power Core
    ·Fixed an issue where sometimes Superman could get stuck trying to move towards the combined Supergirl/Bizarro and/or Power Girl fight.
    ·Fixed an issue where players not fighting Supergirl, Bizarro, or Power Girl in the split-party hallways could get locked in a room if the other part of the team wiped while fighting one of those sub-bosses. Now the door behind the closed wave-event room will reopen if the players wipe against the sub-boss in the other hall.

Alert
    Arkham Asylum
    ·Fixed issue where sometimes Scarecrow's Hallucination Dogs fled for an inordinate amount of time.

War of the Light Part I

Mist Recovery Operation
    ·Mist containers in New S.T.A.R. Labs should no longer apply a vulnerable to interrupt debuff on players.
    ·Villains will no longer be stuck in Ranx if Hank Henshaw is Knocked Out.

Operation
    Strike Team
    ·Construct Generators should now always give credit to players who destroy them while on the task to do so.

Assault and Battery
    ·Players that join/rejoin an operation in progress should now be sent to the appropriate area. If the Operation is at the split squad phase the player will be directed to the Mogo/Ranx public area so they can choose which squad to assist.
    ·Hank Henshaw now displays a visual queue “Tell” before charging the furthest player.
    ·Hank Henshaw's charge speed has been increased.

Items
    ·The "Vestments of Rage" style items are no longer able to be traded.
    ·Fixed issues where some of the Item Level 85 items were unable to be salvaged.

Legends:
    ·The damage caused by tray powers that spawn weaponized objects such as Harley’s Bomb, Bane’s Seismic Slam and Wonder Woman’s Monolith was inadvertently lowered. These should now cause normal damage again.
    ·Wonder Woman’s Bracer Deflection, Steel’s Prototype Protective Barrier and Catwoman’s Smoke Cloud now have 40 second cooldowns which brings them in line with all other Legends shielding type effects.
    ·Steel: The duration of Hammerang’s damage over time effect has been reduced to six seconds.
    ·Steel: The duration of Proximity Mine’s damage over time effect has been reduced to six seconds and this ability now has a cooldown.
    • Like x 6
  2. CntBeSrs New Player

what about the ragebringer not taunting bug for rage tanks? or is this intended?
  3. Primortal Level 30

Why since DLC 9 release all the auras were made so big and bright? That's the way they looked when they were first introduced and it's horrible, when it was improved I was so grateful but now it's back to its original look. Can this be fixed or is this what everyone wanted? In my opinion it takes away from the character. I like auras but this is too much of a good thing.
    • Like x 5
  4. CntBeSrs New Player

They have said they r releasing more auras, both with the slim design and bold in the future :)
    • Like x 6
  5. Primortal Level 30

Thank you Devs for the armories, it's a great addition and I already have 9 of them. What I would like to know is there a way you can come up with a system that would allow players to change power types on the field through the armories without going to the market place. I understand a profit must be made and I'm not asking you guys to sacrifice that but come up with a way we buy respec tokens and add them to the armories so we change at moments notice. This feature would be useful for us and profitable for you at the same time.

I don't know about everyone else but I would pay for that!
  6. Primortal Level 30

Cool, I didn't know that
    • Like x 1
  7. SKYHAY New Player

Mepps !!!! there is an issue with "rage of war" ( #1 in the row ) briefing for HERO side . its missing
  8. Ultra Lightspeed Active Player

That's a good idea. But I found the thin ones that we just had were a little too thin. They didn't look to radiate out consistently and were hard to see when the camera is zoomed out.
  9. HHAAZZEE New Player

Mepps what about the missing trophy list for the new DLC? Im getting trophies for certain feats but there is no trophy list and the trophies im unlocking are not showing up on my profile of recently earned. Anyone else noticed this?
  10. redhawk39 New Player

Just wondering, will this include a fix for the cop cars in the Mr. Freeze mission, they weren't spawning making it impossible to complete.
  11. Irmensul Well-Known Player

well its been nearly an hour & still cant log in..
    The new open world ops are unplayable for me,possibly the inability to load is the fault of my still using the original game disc or my slow connection speed,but I cant see for ages there & in lair battles Im dead before Ive loaded..
    Ps4 in May & a fast connection sooner should sort it out
  12. Inconforme+ Active Player

Well if u think fine an aura supouse are some colour around u no away u, when they modify the auras, part of arms desapear and part of hands far away of hands, and that is horrible, i think can reduce a little the aura, but no like the last time
  13. SKAVANGER408 New Player

Fix the pull for Rage! :)
  14. 13igtyme Devoted Player

Speaking of unsalavageable items. I got a tank utility belt cr90 that can't be salvaged. It was weird because I got it along with another piece of gear off one boss. So I guess bonus loot? But still can't salvage it on my healer.
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

Mepps the 1rst briefing in rage of war is still nowhere 2 b found, me and my league mates radar scanned all of new metro and all the new ops and nothing, u said in the last hofix u guys fixed this but doesn't seem that way, could u plz respond and let us know if its still bugged or if it was fixed? thanks.....oh and im talking about the hero side
  16. Primortal Level 30

Yes, switching to the PS4 will fix most if not all of those issues. When I run the new alerts, everyone in my group with PS3s always have issues. I haven't had one with my PS4
  17. Tecnangel New Player

ive still got nothing here just stuck on the loading screen (EU PS3)
  18. Primortal Level 30

To each his own I guess, but for me I preferred it the way you just mentioned. Now you can barely make out the character. I don't need all the extra glow to show I have an aura on, everyone now is running around looking like giant lolly pops. The way the auras look on all the lantern corps in game is perfect. That's the way I want it.
  19. No Aywok New Player

Still waiting for the fix to Penetrating Strikes (the FoS2 fix reminded me of this). I know this problem is much deeper than one NPC, however, and could take serious time to rectify.
  20. Primortal Level 30

I love DCUO so I don't know how you can tolerate that. Please switch to PS4; the game is to massive for PS3. I'm surprise it worked this well. When I switched I've seen animation and things I've never seen on PS3. PS3 does this game no justice.

Note: keep in mind that they may not support the game on PS3 for much longer because of these issues. 1 - 2 years tops