Server Hotfix - January 25, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Borosa1971 New Player

Also MAKE S-Bot & M-Bot Reward Chest Gear Selectable
  2. Awesome Barney Well-Known Player

Volgens mij is dit een simpel gevolg van een internationaal spel. Ik heb nooit regels gezien waarin is aangegeven dat je perfect de Engelse taal moet beheersen om aan het spel mee te mogen doen, of te mogen participeren op dit forum. Ik vind je opmerking op zijn zachts gezegd grof en lomp maar omdat je er indirect om vraagt krijg je van mij nu slechts reply's in het Nederlands. Dan heb je in ieder geval iets om over te huilen, want echt inhoudelijk posten is niet je sterkste punt!
    Altijd jammer dat er op fora simpele naar het schijnt laag opgeleide trollen zoals jij rond moeten dolen.

De groeten!
  3. zizie New Player

well,its lvl 17 mision and when i go in tht lair,my game froze...n im stucked at lvl 18 for 2 days now *uspc server*
  4. lanternknight Committed Player

I never knew the vestment gear was tradeable. Dang! If I knew that I would of gave my troller stuff to my troller and the healer stuff to my healer.
    • Like x 1
  5. lanternknight Committed Player

The best way would be to be able to pay a flat fee for a power which would include an armory for that power. They would make a crap load of money off that. Especially now and how the drop system is. This way people would be able to use all the gear they get from drops. Im a dps/healer, but have a mix of 87/88 gear for a troller and tank and would be 100cr for both.
  6. UnknownSonPride New Player

um I would like to know when the bug (if it is a bug) on the dlc pack is fixed because I bought fate, trigon and 1 more and still haven't gotten dr fate foust or any of the characters that where promised with them and they r removed from the market like I got them already but they are not in my redeem/claim area
    • Like x 1
  7. UnknownSonPride New Player

if it is a bug please let me know
  8. Halahiiro Well-Known Player

^
    If u mean legends characters Felix Faust and dr Fate they are in legendary charctervendor for 85 marks of legend, in your HQ, warroom in watchtower.
    • Like x 1
  9. nekkidtruth New Player

What about Scarecrow in Arkham? The dog isn't the only thing that disappears and doesn't come back. That mission has been bugged from what I can gather, for 2 years now? That's a little ridiculous don't you think?
    • Like x 1
  10. zizie New Player

*sigh*lots of bugs...
    • Like x 1
  11. UnknownSonPride New Player

ok what about the ones u get with the quantum power
  12. UnknownSonPride New Player

like future batman and lex
  13. Cutiegirl New Player

i cant enter my base the load screen sticks every time ? then times out saying it cannot access the zone is anyone else having this problem ?
    • Like x 1
  14. Cutiegirl New Player

it says Zone unavailable and please disconect and relog ????? :(
    • Like x 1
  15. Halahiiro Well-Known Player

In marketplace for 500/1000sc
    • Like x 1
  16. UnknownSonPride New Player

they where supposed to come with the dlc pack or so I believed and in my earlier post I said they r no longer in my market place to buy but they aren't in my redeem/claim sect. either
  17. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

its Really hard to answer this littel Question about the 4 new aure u guys ( Developer ) talk about on 1 of your 1st video of dlc 9
    i just wanna know if its canceld or i didnt understand right or its a Future be ... ( srry 4 my english )
    • Like x 1
  18. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

You want to be able to pay $10 every time you switch power types via armories?

I can entirely believe I'm not understanding what you're asking for, but if so, I'm still not understanding what you're asking for. Perhaps I'm being dense. It seems like either you're willing to spend hundreds of dollars a day, or you're asking for something that would be used every six months. Neither being plausible, I don't know what it is you are asking for. It's probably me. Sorry.
    • Like x 1
  19. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

One fix is to not throw a barrel at Robin the moment you first run into the Boss room. It's not mandatory.
    • Like x 1
  20. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

All the Legends characters are either buyable for Marks of Legends from the Legends Exobytes Vendor, or on the Marketplace. If you don't see them, you're bugged. If you're expecting free Legends characters without having to pay either Marks of Legend you earned, or cash in the Marketplace, you're confused; that has never been on offer or provided.
    • Like x 1