Downtime Server Downtime - March 2, 2016 - Episode 22 and Game Update 57!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bellawonder New Player

Let the cry baby's begin their tantrum.
    • Like x 2
  2. Tyrranus Well-Known Player

Lol sorry lines of credit for legendary members only ;)
  3. Revurse-Flash New Player

4. VierraVoltage Well-Known Player

not sure yet gotta talk to my GF....add vierra voltage if hero...isotopic vierra if your a villain
  5. Morsy808 Committed Player

8 hours..... not good enough tbh. I've gotta go to bed shortly for work tommorow. Missed out on a days marks.
  6. mtv8r New Player

This supposed patch is requiring me to download 21GB of the game. What the FRACK????!!!!!!!!!! Is that right?
  7. WADE Well-Known Player

figure its 8 hours plus thier break times for the devs
  8. Death God New Player

RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
  9. Tyrranus Well-Known Player

mine was only about 1gb
  10. Jr3x (EU PS3) Active Player

They Just can say if they need more time.. Some People wait long time the update..
  11. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Calm down put you're forks down. we had crossplay this is the first GU since crossplay expect for them to be a bit late. Just wait
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

-grabs torch- time to burn this place down
  13. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

RAGEING!!!!...oh, that's right. I'm full of my self.
  14. Sparticus88 New Player

Says connecting to login servers
  15. Revurse-Flash New Player

mine didn't say..it just went up soo damn fast and was ready to play :eek:
  16. Acesia Well-Known Player

Well thats odd because mine was 11.2GB
  17. LightOfQuantum Committed Player

Supposed to be 45 GB.
  18. Sw33t Well-Known Player

Begin??....they have been here for 8 hours already!
  19. SandMancr Active Player

20. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Missing DLL
    Some PC players with older or not-updated systems may see an error message when launching the game, noting that they are missing the file MSVCP110.dll. This update from Microsoft is required to run the game.
    If you encounter this error message, re-installing/repairing your game installation will resolve the problem.
    • Head to this link to download the latest version the DCUO setup file/installer.
    • Make sure you choose the same install path/location on your system that you are using now so that you do not have to re-download the game.
    • Make sure you choose the same install path/location on your system that you are using now so that you do not have to re-download the game.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.