Downtime Server Downtime - March 2, 2016 - Episode 22 and Game Update 57!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smiloudont Level 30

I
    I'm having the same problem. Could solve yours?
  2. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I'm on the other end. The update is done but the game stops on the main screen where it states CONNECTING and it stays there and does not move. That is it.

I did a hard reboot with a defrag of the hard drive for the PS4. I completed all maintenance items I could and those failed as well. Deleted the game and did a full install and still not working.

If I cannot play, oh well. I have other things I can do such as play other games that work!
  3. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

I'm CR 157, now. That last run of the solo mission gave me 2 139 gear pieces. Sweet.
  4. Wonderment Woman New Player

The Update download kept disconnecting at 3%. I tried Mepps' suggestion, which was: restart, let system set doing nothing for 5mins, and then launch. It helped a little. The download is up to 8% now. But after every 1% gets added, the download crashes again. I think I will have to relaunch 100 times to get 100% of the update downloaded.
  5. DarthJafo Committed Player

I managed to wake up before work and get all my arkham and strykers stuff done as well as one of the quick raids on my troller so I could get new genesis weapon.

little miffed about a Lost day and I definetly think subs should be compensated as that would be the right thing to do from a business perspective, but I know it wont happen so I'm not gonna push
  6. bagofboom Committed Player

My game has been "Downloading/Installing" since midnight last night. It goes from "Downloading Update File..." to "Installing". 12.036GB/13.323GB (33 Minutes Left) has appeared on screen numerous times. I'm obviously not staring at the screen hour by hour but as I switch from Netflix/Regular Tv/Dvd's, there's always some form of download or installation going on.
    I'm not using my PS4 for anything as it's happening so it's not like I'm clogging up the Bandwidth or whatever the technical terminology is so what could be the issue? I am on the internet using our Wi-Fi through our smart tv but that has never before impacted our ability to download anything..
    I see here that others are having similar issues, just curious as to what I could do (or should/shouldn't) do, to get this working.
    Well over 24 hours (closer to 48 but not all due to game issues) since I've been on DCUO. I'm starting to get the Harlem Shakes here. Please help!!

Long Live DCUO!!
  7. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

1. Go to the game tile on the PS4 dashboard.
    2. Press options
    3. Press Check for Updates
    4. Select go to downloads
    5. Select the pending update
    6. Press X to retry
  8. GAThrawn New Player

9. David Ivanenko Committed Player

El juego ya contiene los episodios, solo que están bloqueados. Apenas pague la membresía, se desbloquean y los puede acceder inmediatamente.
  10. Savaris164 New Player

And I still get the same error, long loading screen and after that message: you must launch the game from the launchpad :(
  11. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Mepps, any acknowledgement on the problems some of us are having?
  12. TrickyHusky New Player

i was mad i couldnt play much at all yesterday, so i stayed up all night leveling my character when the game came online, i require coffee now lololol
  13. Wonderment Woman New Player

Yes, Mepps. Any news or new suggestions?
  14. NotHappy Active Player

Ok rying the download for the 3rd time. Just to test my system I downloaded a 20GB file.. no problems.

The DCUO file is downloading.. slowly... SHOULD take 4 hours so by 9 PM EST is should be done.

unless of course it times out again.

Not certain what else I can do. My systems seems fine. My power management is set to Always on " for large downloads, just like it was on the other two tries.
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.