Downtime Server Downtime - March 2, 2016 - Episode 22 and Game Update 57!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Episode 22 and Game Update 57!

All servers will be taken offline at 6:00AM PT (3:00PM CET) on March 2, 2016, to launch Episode 22 and Game Update 57. Downtime may last up to 8 hours.

Episode 22 begins a new Kryptonian storyline with the "Phantom Zone" (4-player Operation) and "Science Spire" (1-player Solo). Game Update 57 features a midrange balance update for Light. The full update notes are available here.

Update: The maintenance is running a little long. We expect the US server to be up within the hour. We are tracking down an issue on the EU server, and will update again shortly when we have a new ETA there.

Update 2: Closing in on confirming the last issues are resolved on US. EU is moving along now as well, but still maybe an hour or a little more as a very rough estimate.

Update 3: All worlds are now online.

Update 4: We are investigating the reported disconnects and servers have been taken offline.

Update 5: All worlds have been taken offline while we investigate and resolve server stability issues. We do not have a downtime estimate for when these will be resolved.

Update 6: All worlds are now online. We will continue to monitor very carefully.

Update 7: If you are stuck at connecting, keep trying (restart your system and wait five minutes). You will get in. We are tracking that issue down.
    • Like x 30
  2. Taco Loco Active Player

3. TuniKs Level 30

4. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Heck yea ! No work tomorrow :D
  5. ErnieB Loyal Player

I can finally go back to Light.
  6. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Yes! Can't wait to play Phantom Zone 4 man lots! I just hope PS3 players can get 1st boss loot with no problem.
    • Like x 1
  7. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!
  8. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

9. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Pffft. Superman. Whatever. Bastard caused the deaths of my wife and my friends.

[IMG]

I DEMAND RETRIBUTION! :p
  10. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Yay! Thank you!
  11. p3rf3ctxxxdark Well-Known Player

It was about time gu57 was dragged far enough it better have gotten all that it needed and not a huge waste
    • Like x 2
  12. Ichiro Loyal Player

Finally something else to do other than get one banged by Dr light
  13. Jupiter Ross Well-Known Player

Did Whip Thrash get its dmg boosted too or naw
  14. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

15. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Yay! kryptonians!!!!! I can't wait for the solo and alert tomorrow! Thank you devs!
  16. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Did you guys ever get round to finishing Loche's key art?

[IMG]

Because if not, I did one based on Loches that you can use :-*

[IMG]

You'll just have to pretend Supergirl is in it :)
  17. bagofboom Committed Player

Don't wanna be "that guy" but I hope it won't be 8 hours. I'm aware that it's just an estimate and typically it doesn't take that long (we've all sat through many I'm sure) but I assumed (yes, I know what they say) that episode 22 wasn't until next week and had planned on an early start to my DCUO day and hoped to get a bunch of hours in before my wife and kids got home. Tuesday's are usually my binge day. C'est La Vie!
    I'm geeked about the new content & locations! Can't wait (& don't want to)!!

Long Live DCUO!!
  18. OANGL Well-Known Player

Lantern pride guys. Champions of the light unite!
    • Like x 4
  19. David Ivanenko Committed Player

Will GU 57 include the R&D list fix or is it on GU 58?
    (Edit: Never mind, just checked and that's for GU 58).

Also, YAY!
  20. SteHyatt Well-Known Player

So glad this is being done this week, as I am maxed out on marks for the vendor. Also I got a whole week off work next week and 4000 replays at the ready, If I like it .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.