Downtime Server Downtime - March 2, 2016 - Episode 22 and Game Update 57!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I opened the game after the DC Download completed and it deleted my game. I got a "Go to character Creation Screen" and "The World is Down" Error messages and I could not acess the game whatsoever. Had to reinstall :( so weird
  2. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Finally woke up. 18 hours and 18 mins from the downtime start. I'm about to start the new content
    for the 1st time.
    • Like x 1
  3. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Just tried the new 4 player alert. Died 2 times and disbanded. That's just too tough.
  4. anreyandreev91 New Player

5. Verdecesped69 New Player

UNA PREGUNTA, SI ME HAGO MIENBRO, CUANTOS GB TENGO QUE DESCARGAR PARA JUGAR TODOS LOS EPISODIOS?? EPERO VUESTRAS RESPUETA URGENTE, GRACIAS
  6. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Damn. Just tried the solo mission. Got DCed.
  7. Wonderment Woman New Player

Tried verifying that my PS3 firmware was up to date... it was.
    Tried logging out of everything, everywhere that is PSN.
    Tried restarting... then logging back into PSN.
    Tried delete \ redownload \ then reinstalled.
    Tried running network connection test... network was successfully connected in everyway.

STILL getting the error message: "Unable to download game assets. Please check your network connection and try again."

At least that tells me its possible to get logged on... What am I doing wrong?
  8. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I can't even get the game to launch.
    • Like x 1
  9. Flashyyyyy New Player

I just bought an escrow withdrawal thing and still can't get money out...
  10. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Maybe it's just you I did the solo in 15:25 and got the briefing to boot
  11. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Oh I googles Marvel DC animated gif and it popped up
  12. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

27 gb aproximadamente. (pero eso es el total del juego, se descarga full asi seas miembro o no)
  13. Wonderment Woman New Player

Becoming very afraid to dive into those yearlong PC and PSN subscriptions, that I've been contemplating getting.
  14. krytine Loyal Player

It's a new content it is supposed t9 be hard difficult the first few time do give up after two times come on don't be another one of those millinium kids that have to have every thing handed to them go earn it
    • Like x 3
  15. perplenerple Active Player

Posting epic gif for epic thread

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. T102NEMESIS Active Player

of course because the us ppl sleep while the servers are down. europeans do not so we have to wait
  17. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Aww poor baby do you ask the mechanic to compensate you as well while he fixes your car, same situation grow up
  18. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

And on that note the servers were down during he daytime, I may play like batman on the game but I don't stay up all night like him in real life.
  19. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Solo was fun for the 4 minutes it took to beat it. :( way too short. Could have used an extra boss/room or two.
    • Like x 1
  20. SilentAeon New Player

sorry that I say that I'll never ever say something
    the game is very unfair. if you are not in the situation is to make this game fair, I will stop playing. I'm cr 156, 235 sp and CR100 pvp. I was now open world pvp event and was killed by a 1 hit, I had no chance. I just wanted to say. I do not want to fight against other players, we are not in war, not fight for feat that you need. people should keep together and not fight each other. is nice game. I wish I can play it, but I never want to fight against other players.I do not like war.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.